What's new

59% of Germans view Israel as 'aggressive'

Now explain why Britian have become haters
People need someone to hate. Hating Israel is safe. Plus many got payed for it.

was it not them who initialy declared war on Germany to save yourselves, something which they are proud of even today.
They declared war on Germany only for their interests. They did not let Jewish refugees enter UK and UK colonies, more over they were turning ships with refugees back to Nazi occupied areas.

Why have they changed so much? May it not be something to do with your peoples actions?
They did not change much as u can see.

Not really. Hating Israel can open up a lot of anti-semitism accusations.

Whereas hating most other major countries (USA/Russia/China) can be very much "in" at times.

Actually, as the person above has pointed out, many people can get away with declaring Pakistan, Iran, the USA, and Britain terrorist states, but the same can't be said for Israel.

Whereas hating most other major countries (USA/Russia/China) can be very much "in" at times.
British judges issued arrest orders against Israeli ministers. I wanna see a British judge who will issue arrest order against USA/Russia/China ministers. LOL.

British judges issued arrest orders against Israeli ministers. I wanna see a British judge who will issue arrest order against USA/Russia/China ministers. LOL.

That was a bit weird actually. I don't know how a British judge can issue an arrest order for a citizen of another country, and an official as well (who should be covered by diplomatic immunity).

Very strange. I don't know what they were thinking.

That was a bit weird actually. I don't know how a British judge can issue an arrest order for a citizen of another country, and an official as well (who should be covered by diplomatic immunity).

Very strange. I don't know what they were thinking.

....that the sun still doesn't set on the British empire........?

That is wrong. Hating Israel is the "in thing" most of the times for many people.

Anti semitism, anti westernism, anti black etc. No end to "antis".

........Now explain why Britian have become haters, was it not them who initialy declared war on Germany to save yourselves, something which they are proud of even today. ......

They did not declare war on Germany to "save Israel". Israel wasn't even a state back then. They did it purely to defend themselves and their interests across the world.

That is wrong. Hating Israel is the "in thing" most of the times for many people.

Well, that's not how it is where I live (HK).

The only country that people here have a strong negative reaction to these days, is the USA. It's mostly neutral towards everyone else, mostly out of either indifference or lack of exposure to those countries.

Though I agree, anti-Israeli sentiment does seem to be rising across the world in recent times.

Yeah I read about that when it happened. I still don't understand the rationale behind it.

Firstly the idea that British courts have jurisdiction in other countries. And secondly that the core concept of "diplomatic immunity" that is so important to the international system, can be disregarded so easily.

This is a perfect example of propoganda.. Only 1000 people had taken part in dat poll,nd they said it 59%,further it also matters how were the person choosen nd frm which part they were taken.. Mayb they all were from muslim community. So this type of result more or less expected

Well, that's not how it is where I live (HK).

I do not have much idea how it is in far eastern nations. But I do presume they will have a neutral opinion to middle east issues because they are far removed form the region and not affected as such.

But I can speak well enough for some radical Islamic population in any nation. If you are found to be defending Israel, you will face hatred and animosity. They suffer from Xenophobia. If you research islamic religious scholars, you will find that the scholars who are the most popular are the ones who throw the most amount of vitriol against Israel/west.

In Europe, I have lived in UK and Norway. While people pretend to be "tolerant and all", they do harbor significant anti semitism as well as Islamophobia in themselves (which is very evident from the poll). This is not much of a problem in Norway, but it is a big problem in UK. The polls suggest the same trend for Germany, France and other continental EU nations.

Though I agree, anti-Israeli sentiment does seem to be rising across the world in recent times.

Yes, BBC poll suggests so.

In Europe, I have lived in UK and Norway. While people pretend to be "tolerant and all", they do harbor significant anti semitism as well as Islamophobia in themselves (which is very evident from the poll). This is not much of a problem in Norway, but it is a big problem in UK. The polls suggest the same trend for Germany, France and other continental EU nations.

That's right, I've heard about the "far-right" becoming extremely successful in the French and Dutch elections for example. (The National Front in France, and Geert Wilders in the Netherlands).

And the EDL in the UK, though they haven't actually stood for any elections (to my knowledge).

Back
Top Bottom