What's new

55 Years of Magnificent Mirage in PAF Service.

Before criticising others, did you make any effort in this regards.
i am not paid to do so, and i were to do something on my own, it is this very army that will hunt me down. lol.

so i will ask again, magnificent how? did they liberate kashmir or win a war? or were just used in parades to look flashy and all?

i am not paid to do so, and i were to do something on my own, it is this very army that will hunt me down. lol.

so i will ask again, magnificent how? did they liberate kashmir or win a war? or were just used in parades to look flashy and all?
By those standards F22 is useless because China still lays claim on Taiwan, Russia still attacks American allies at will, North Korea continues to make more Nuclear bombs and Iran continues to make efforts for Nuclear bomb.

The French designed mirages have been the best selling fighters from.europe ever..

Served in Pakistan and Israeli air force's with awesome results

The mirage2000 has been the most successful fighter in India since the 1990s
Again served brilliant in kargil and recent undetected in 2019 across line of control

Today in the indo pak theatre which has excellent from fighters like j10 f16 and su30mki the French dassult rafale is the best there is on both sides

French technology design is awesome battle proven

Are you paid to just make statements without thinking twice. Aircraft or Airforces alone don't win wars. They performed and delivered what was required from them and regardless who was in power, have served their purpose for last half century.

The French designed mirages have been the best selling fighters from.europe ever..

Served in Pakistan and Israeli air force's with awesome results

The mirage2000 has been the most successful fighter in India since the 1990s
Again served brilliant in kargil and recent undetected in 2019 across line of control

Today in the indo pak theatre which has excellent from fighters like j10 f16 and su30mki the French dassult rafale is the best there is on both sides

French technology design is awesome battle proven
The only French aircraft proven in actual combat are Mirage 3 and 5 series. In Kargil MK2 carried out strikes within own side of LOC without any Air opposition. During the skirmish in 2019, even JF-17 proved more lethal than MK2s by carrying out raids in broad daylight. Rafale has yet to prove its worth.
BTW, @SQ8 was wondering when would you appear with another fake ID.

By those standards F22 is useless because China still lays claim on Taiwan, Russia still attacks American allies at will, North Korea continues to make more Nuclear bombs and Iran continues to make efforts for Nuclear bomb.
USA has won every war it has been involved in. and it will curb stomp anyone that fights it. Ukraine was never a nato ally, and yet it is receiving complete help and support and tearing into russian forces. USA doesnt have any territorial disputes with china, iran or north korea. usa managed to push back north korea during the korean war.

what has any military arm of pakistan achieved? did it win 65 (op grandslam and gibraltar were failures)? or 71? or siachen in 80s? or kargil?

wake up dude. stop being an idiot, you sound like an educated person, it doesnt suit you.

Are you paid to just make statements without thinking twice. Aircraft or Airforces alone don't win wars. They performed and delivered what was required from them and regardless who was in power, have served their purpose for last half century.
what purpose? did they ever strike deep into india in a war causing irreversible damage? feb 2019 was just a skirmish, not a war. where were they kargil when the army was getting its *** handed to it btw?
Aircraft or Airforces alone don't win wars.
yeah you are right, they just excuse themselves and refuse to provide cover in 71 to navy, they are nowhere to be seem in kargil, and then they sabotage national defence by being lackeys of the USA and ranting on about how rafale is not a proven platform and the PAF will only buy f-sola.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom