What's new

530km Zhengzhou-Wuhan HSR opens on 28.09.2012

cirr

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
With current max speed of 310+km/h,travel time between Zhengzhou and Wuhan is reduced from 4 hours 28 mins to 1 hour 56 mins:

2841_199290_162391.jpg

2841_199286_411926.jpg

2841_199224_304199.jpg

2841_199225_127238.jpg

2841_199227_410128.jpg

With current max speed of 310+km/h,travel time between Zhengzhou and Wuhan is reduced from 4 hours 28 mins to 1 hour 56 mins:

2841_199290_162391.jpg

2841_199286_411926.jpg

2841_199224_304199.jpg

2841_199225_127238.jpg

2841_199227_410128.jpg

I like Chinese way of developing HSR but I don't like their concept of developing gardening in these places. It increases cost in long run because you have maintain them. Beautification is OK but why waste so much of land in gardening. There are innovative ways to do ecological,friendly & entertaining developments.

Will it succumb to China quality and kill 40 innocents, only to be covered up or "buried" by the Chinese government, again?

China is #1 in the world at one aspect of high speed rail development: death toll.

Is this the best comment you can come up with?? or is it that you cannot accept the fact that China development has rapidly surpassed many developed countries and is now leading it the world.. if you cannot appreciate chinese hardwork which i think all the world does than not need to post stupid comment just for the sake of thanks..

Is this the best comment you can come up with?? or is it that you cannot accept the fact that China development has rapidly surpassed many developed countries and is now leading it the world.. if you cannot appreciate chinese hardwork which i think all the world does than not need to post stupid comment just for the sake of thanks..

mate.. get a motor car working and stop begging India or China for Railway Engine first till then cya :bye:

mate.. get a motor car working and stop begging India or China for Railway Engine first till then cya :bye:

We are not begging India. We are buying and your workers get paid a bit and they could buy some food to put on their tables for their hungry children.

The Chinese are our friends.

I have been to China for one month in July 2012 travelling from Guangzhou, Shenzhen and Shanghai, I can confirm to everybody that what I have seen in terms of public transport is better than in UK, Dubai and many developed nations. All buses are very confortable, the metro is top class and more modern than in UK, the buildings are fabulous etc. Regarding the accident, this is something normal, you have also many deadly traffic accidents in China involving buses and cars etc. China has also exported its buses to UK and Dubai. The tourist double cab bus you find in London is made in China and it is the same in Shanghai and in Shenzhen. Most of the hotel tourist bus in Dubai is also made in China. China is not the unique country where you have train accidents, the French TGV had accidents and failures even now and in Europe you do have train accidents. We must praise China for having been able to build such technological marvels despite the embargoes, bashing and bullying from the West. It is also a shame for India and other under developed countries to bash China while they have not even been able to achieve the quarter of Chinese success, such bullet trains cannot be found in India, Scatland is still relying on its colonial antique railway system and if ever it has to set up bullet train, it will have to import it from France or Japan and it will not be able to produce by itself. It has also to clean all its rails which are presently fill with human defeacation. Shame on Scatland and Pitland.

The train and the station looks more modern then germans.

I have been to China for one month in July 2012 travelling from Guangzhou, Shenzhen and Shanghai, I can confirm to everybody that what I have seen in terms of public transport is better than in UK, Dubai and many developed nations. All buses are very confortable, the metro is top class and more modern than in UK, the buildings are fabulous etc. Regarding the accident, this is something normal, you have also many deadly traffic accidents in China involving buses and cars etc. China has also exported its buses to UK and Dubai. The tourist double cab bus you find in London is made in China and it is the same in Shanghai and in Shenzhen. Most of the hotel tourist bus in Dubai is also made in China. China is not the unique country where you have train accidents, the French TGV had accidents and failures even now and in Europe you do have train accidents. We must praise China for having been able to build such technological marvels despite the embargoes, bashing and bullying from the West. It is also a shame for India and other under developed countries to bash China while they have not even been able to achieve the quarter of Chinese success, such bullet trains cannot be found in India, Scatland is still relying on its colonial antique railway system and if ever it has to set up bullet train, it will have to import it from France or Japan and it will not be able to produce by itself. It has also to clean all its rails which are presently fill with human defeacation. Shame on Scatland and Pitland.

well mate , india is in process tp build HSR , mabybe late maybe with help of other countries. befor using india's name in anything you should have think about your own country who cant run simple railway let alone HSR. cheerleading is a good thing but one should watch his house first.

Brazil banned Chinese bidders from bidding on its HSR project due to safety concerns.

Brazil is even worst than China. I think China and Chinese are being used by people to deflect attention away from themselve. Just like all the US politicaisn bashing China, while being corrupt themselve. Brazil bashing China about safety is pretty laughable as Brazil is even less developed than China. I mean Canadian rail was just derail recently killing a handful of people. In the US, same thing happened, but fortunate for them, they don't have a bunch of racist journalist writing stories and accusation about their safety standard, and a bunch of Uncle Toms following suits.

China is being used as a scapegoat for everything nowadays, all thanks to the White racist media of the West. Talk about brainwashed by the free media.

Back
Top Bottom