What's new

53% Indian households defecate in open: World Bank says on World Toilet Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
India is a huge country but sadly in mini country like Pakistan which has a low population 26% of their population does this too. Retarded thread.

You mean British forced you indians to defecade in open?That's wierd.

You know what the weird thing here in this thread is??

You not understanding what I have written.

2004 survey

sanitation%202004.jpg

Sanitation and Poverty | Global Poverty Project

Have a look at chinese there .....

In Pakistan the are areas where survey cannot be done .... :)

Last edited:
Its also too high in your country. I just wonder you Pakistanis criticizing us on poverty, slums, illiteracy or toilets without looking at your own backyard. :crazy:

We are NOT criticizing you :).

If you feel good by bringing in my country into this I will believe we are giving you some much needed solace .

BTW its WB report NOT by GoP.

what do you want to prove with a thread like this ? you can either feel good about our shortcomings or do something about yours..

NVM.

You know what the weird thing here in this thread is??

You not understanding what I have written.
Why british made india so poor,while they made hongkong and singapore so rich?I guess British hated you indian pretty bad,lol.

Why british made india so poor,while they made hongkong and singapore so rich?I guess British hated you indian pretty bad,lol.
If India is poor then Pakistan is poorest. I wonder why? :lol:

Now don't say Pakistan was a part of India, some of you guys have already proved it wrong.

I do not take these western agencies reports seriously, considering the fact that these guys are the ones who looted once rich and civilized India.
These guys will try to remind Asian nations their place with their biased reports as if they don't have any problems.
London suffered a lot in the early 1900's because of lack of sanitation, At that time Britain is a super power. USA suffered a lot during industrialization because of lack of sanitation for the migrant workers from Europe. These guys will try to tell lot of stories about this and that and as if they care about humans in Asia, fact is this all a political game of racism.
Every european country looted India and these looters are now reminding us Indians about civilization , this is funny .... :lol:

rightly said about EU/West/US conditions back then.

What do you think is the aim/reasons for "bias" reporting by their agencies about Indian conditions?

what is their gain?

If India is poor then Pakistan is poorest. I wonder why? :lol:

Now don't say Pakistan was a part of India, some of you guys have already proved it wrong.
I just want to say don't blame your own incompetence on other people.British brought civillization to india.The percentage of indian GDP in the whole world's GDP in 1950 is much higher than today.Even today,a large percentage of indian railway system is built in colonial era.

This is the strangest contradiction in a country like India. The cream of economic growth over the last few decades had failed to reach in every house of this country. Unlike the communication revolution the country went through since 2000 which had an enormous effect on the general commonality, the social and human development index is still seem to be caged in the 18th Century.

I just want to say don't blame your own incompetence on other people.British brought civillization to india.The percentage of indian GDP in the whole world's GDP in 1950 is much higher than today.Even today,a large percentage of indian railway system is built in colonial era.
So?

Look at your own country. This page will become lengthy if I start mentioning where your country stands.

A same thread from a USA or Australian member we would have accepted but from a country like Pakistan who lives on other country's money and looking at his neighbors house when its own house is on fire.

So?

Look at your own country. This page will become lengthy if I start mentioning where your country stands.

A same thread from a USA or Australian member we would have accepted but from a country like Pakistan who lives on other country's money and looking at his neighbors house when its own house is on fire.
EXACTLY!!,THERE IS A SIMILAR THREAD PAKISTAN BUT NO ONE IS BOTHERING TO THERE.

Prevalence of undernourishment in India ( the percentage of the population whose food intake is insufficient to meet dietary energy requirements continuously) is 17.5 % and in Pakistan it is 19.9 % (2011 estimate).. India has improved a lot and performed better than Pakistan as in 1991 , the stats were 26.9 % for India and 26.4% for Pakistan

On the Index of "Improved sanitation facilities" , Pakistan has performed better .. in 1990 , the percent of population who had access to improved sanitation facilities was 27 % which increased to 48 % in 2010 ......... India was at 18 % in 1990 and it increased to 34 % in 2010 .....

Over all both countries have performed quite poorly

Last edited:
Yeah right they brought civilization to India anything else they brought?
our economy led the world before british came and when they left it was .01% of world economy i wonder what precious things they gave us that we had to give up our market economy and become poorest when they left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom