What's new

5000 people will be immediately arrested if democracy fails :Shahid masood

Will you come atop Indian tanks to Lahore too?
Never i will kill myself before that.We all love our armed forces,they are our kith and kin. Times have changed we are also witnessing on going policy changes there also . Hopefully we have all learnt our past mistakes. Inshallah Pakistan will regain its glory.

Never, we all love our armed forces,they are our kith and kin. Times have changed we are also witnessing on going policy changes there. Hopefully we have all learnt our mistakes. Inshallah Pakistan will regain its glory.

aww i thought inquilaab was coming

only idiots and stupid follow this anarchist clown.

Establishment is hand in glove with all what come and goes around. Why Musharraf didnt wiped out so called 5000? Zia, Ayub, Yahya arrested those so called 300 families?

Maybe someone is trying to warn PMLN and PPP for any agitation against Imran..

Billion rani is coming in 2013 election. Can he/she scare indians?

dude you so obsessed with money and bilawal that you are messed up in the head like your mobile phone.

hosla rakh. chill maar. thanda pee. paresha kyon hota hai

It will be a Grand Marshall Law. I think wisdom suggests wait for Bajwa and Khosa to retire this year and then make a push?.

Judicial Martial Law? nah too late
Khosa wont do it. The midget before him would have done it.

dude you so obsessed with money and bilawal that you are messed up in the head like your mobile phone.

hosla rakh. chill maar. thanda pee. paresha kyon hota hai

Judicial Martial Law? nah too late
Khosa wont do it. The midget before him would have done it.
Anything is possible in Pakistan. A puppet regime of technocrats with international backers might be explored.We are half way to it!!!!

Dr. Shahid Masood is very close to IK and PTI.

Most of his biggest enemies are Nawaz, Zardari, and their supporters.

I hope mass arrests happen. We need to cleanse our society of traitors and corruption.

It is not a choice anymore, but necessity.

Dr. Shahid Masood is very close to IK and PTI.

Most of his biggest enemies are Nawaz, Zardari, and their supporters.

I hope mass arrests happen. We need to cleanse our society of traitors and corruption.

It is not a choice anymore, but necessity.
A dream we were waiting for since our childhood!!!!

Back
Top Bottom