What's new

500 refugee families returning every day to Afghanistan: UNHCR

As a standard you can multiply the number of families with 6 to get an estimated figure of individuals, so for 500 families almost 3000 individuals are repatriating on daily basis

Lets supposed if each family got 20 members then
500*20= 10000 people leaving daily.
90days*10000= 900000 people by the end of november.

This way roughly 1m people will leave out of 3m by the end of deadline. I don't think this will work. Why don't Pakistani authorities shift all of them near border and don't let them come back until they are processed by UNHCR.

When All Afghan refugees have left then Pakistani society can be re-calibrated to a progressive and moderate society. Also a more aggressive foreign policy can be used against Afghanistan. Terrorism will die a permanent death.

I have a heart but I don't let it overrule my head.
Heard that in sherlock did you,lol, pathetic...

If you mean Angela Merkel's "humanity" than thankfully not.
The mess ur govts created in the middleeast, it will come back to bite u in the ***, mate, illegal warfare, terrorism, slaughter of millions, disintegration of entire nations since 9/11, do u really think Allah is not watching, we actively ruled half the world for a millenium, look at us now, eu and us will have thier day, end is near for them, u will see in the coming decade or 2, western economic supremacy is fast withering away, there will come a time for retribution and engrain my words into ur worthless brain we wont forget what u have done to muslik nations and this time we definately wont forgive....

That is too slow, 500/ day, they are in 3 million....deport them in trucks loads of these namak haram Afghanis and then seal the border.

That is too slow, 500/ day, they are in 3 million....deport them in trucks loads of these namak haram Afghanis and then seal the border.
there are 3 million in Pakistan, but half of them are illegal/unregistered, who will have to leave the country without processing. therefore the processing of 500-600 families/day is only for the 1.5 million of registered refugees. so far only in august about 60000 registered refugees have returned to Afghanistan

Something is better than nothing, as the deadline coming to end the number of people leaving will increase in last few weeks can be much more. Majority of Afghan refugees will be looking to sell their properties and businesses and must be waiting for better offer. As there is economic crisis looming worldwide we also effected and prices of properties already very low and as they are leaving in numbers while they are not getting offers what they would have received couple of years ago.

Anyway they are leaving so we should send them with respect and tighten our borders so no one can come back.

Is there no way to speed up the process ?????

I would like for these pests to stop Polluting our country and return to their " HELLHOLE " called Afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom