What's new

500 Illegal Bangladeshis Run back to Bangladesh Fearing Arrests

500 indians searching for better life in Bangladesh. Like all other indians, they will end up in sweeper colony removing our garbage!! Good for them, at least they will have toilet from now!

Ya good, be ready to get more 'Indians' from Assam in future. :lol:

500 indians searching for better life in Bangladesh. Like all other indians, they will end up in sweeper colony removing our garbage!! Good for them, at least they will have toilet from now!

I dont support them. Our dalits sweepers are already underpaid and will face stiff competition from indians. The must be hounded down and push back.

We know who is our citizen and who is not. You cant. Sorry...

ofcourse you know..its not us who are pushing migrants with false paper,are we??neither we have "Bangladeshi Detector" to detect them nor enough personnel to guard our entire border from these rats to enter our country..

ofcourse you know..its not us who are pushing migrants with false paper,are we??neither we have "Bangladeshi Detector" to detect them nor enough personnel to guard our entire border from these rats to enter our country..

You just pushed 500 of your people. Let us hound them down first. It will be just a matter of time we will send them back to your lap.

I dont support them. Our dalits sweepers are already underpaid and will face stiff competition from indians. The must be hounded down and push back.

lol..i thought "Dalit" is India's "Hindu Problem"..didn't know that "Far Advanced" Bangladesh is suffering from same disease..looks like oppression on Minorities.. :lol:

Time for BSF to load their guns.500 ran away, 5000 will try to sneak in.This is what they are good into.Bloody Pole vaulters.

lol..i thought "Dalit" is India's "Hindu Problem"..didn't know that "Far Advanced" Bangladesh is suffering from same disease..looks like oppression on Minorities.. :lol:

Yes, Hindus still maintained their monopoly in this sector in BD.

You just pushed 500 of your people. Let us hound them down first. It will be just a matter of time we will send them back to your lap.

lol..really???Fake Voter I-card generally doesn't make them "Indian"..one can easily recognize an bangladeshi with their pronunciation(unless they settled in a "Bangladeshi Colony").alas,India Law doesn't care about Pronunciation of any particular.

lol..really???Fake Voter I-card generally doesn't make them "Indian"..one can easily recognize an bangladeshi with their pronunciation(unless they settled in a "Bangladeshi Colony").alas,India Law doesn't care about Pronunciation of any particular.

In BD a national id card is enough to prove himself a citizen. we are a civilized country. accent is not a criteria of being a citizen of BD. We are pretty different and not like medieval India.

Yes, Hindus still maintained their monopoly in this sector in BD.

evil Hindus..Minority,yet controlling Bangladesh's society..no wonder BDs will fly to save their skin from "Evil Hindu Regime"..by the way,how they got so much power??can't Muslim power can save them from this kind of oppression??

Good job. I hope other states send these people back too.

@Bangladeshis: No offence, but you guys talk a lot of $hit devoid of logic. If there are any illegal Indian in BD, send them back to us, out them in prison or kill them or whatever because they illegally came to your country. Similar treatment will be given to the ones that illegally come to our nation.

evil Hindus..Minority,yet controlling Bangladesh's society..no wonder BDs will fly to save their skin from "Evil Hindu Regime"..by the way,how they got so much power??can't Muslim power can save them from this kind of oppression??

Muslim does not like to clean toilets. Its a democratic country and we cant force anybody with any profession.

In BD a national id card is enough to prove himself a citizen. we are a civilized country. accent is not a criteria of being a citizen of BD. We are pretty different and not like medieval India.

actually,In India,even all the documents sometime fails to prove that you are Indian,when You are an Bangladeshi Migrant.. :lol: but we generally love guests..so,we don't force them to leave.If we were like Pakistan,they will still be called "Mohazir" and "Kafir"(correct me if i'm wrong)

Muslim does not like to clean toilets. Its a democratic country and we cant force anybody with any profession.

neither do we..even in India,dalits get more priority from government than general caste.. :hitwall:

actually,In India,even all the documents sometime fails to prove that you are Indian,when You are an Bangladeshi Migrant.. :lol: but we generally love guests..so,we don't force them to leave.If we were like Pakistan,they will still be called "Mohazir" and "Kafir"(correct me if i'm wrong)

neither do we..even in India,dalits get more priority from government than general caste.. :hitwall:

Thats incredible India. Only a monkey type behavior can prove somebody being an Indian not any documents. I understand.

hey Indians, Did u ever see any "Illegal" BDs in India ?? Why are u spoiling there names ???:blink: When did they become "Foreign State" to be carrying papers to come to India ?? Donn u know half of mumbai's premium property lies under them in Dharavi !! How can u disgrace the Holly BD overlord ?? Donn u know they liberated us from Britishers and Pakistan !!!:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom