What's new

50 reasons why Pakistan needs Musharraf

seriously bro ? Japan,Turkey,Germany,France New Zealand, Hungary, Netherlands even Bahrain has lesser oil reserves than Pakistan :S
challo koi tu kam ki baat ,ki, tum ney normal shaytaan?lolzz

Corrupt politicians, in this world to be recognized and not stonewalled you need an elective representative. Ours are corrupt but that is the way we have to go. Had we got a petrol pump under our feet, we would be KSA pretty much. No oil no honey.
its like close your eyes even a snake, is about to bite you 100th time?
just because there might be a tiger ouside? lolzzz

seriously bro ? Japan,Turkey,Germany,France New Zealand, Hungary, Netherlands even Bahrain has lesser oil reserves than Pakistan :S

They're educated nations. For an illiterate nation that supports the very people that keep them in the dark, or uneducated, or keep them poor so they can make them fools and get elected we need oil for the dictatorship to run successfully.

Mushi was undoubtedly better than the current/incumbent leaders we have, but dictatorship is not the way forward.

so we are supposed to wait until all these corrupt politicians swallow Pakistan?

And only the elite win elections through bribery and deceit, look at what happened to IK
AAO BHAINS KE AAGE BEEN BAJAEN......

Who's to name here? I said had we had an oil resource like KSA the world would love us and be our friend.

Oil is not the subject matter here. You said in your earlier post that elective members should govern Pakistan. I just want a name whom you think is the best option among our politicians.

They're educated nations. For an illiterate nation that supports the very people that keep them in the dark, or uneducated, or keep them poor so they can make them fools and get elected we need oil for the dictatorship to run successfully.

Mushi was undoubtedly better than the current/incumbent leaders we have, but dictatorship is not the way forward.
So what do you suggest we do? we are in a limbo

k
AAO BHAINS KE AAGE BEEN BAJAEN......
Kiyo aap Madari ho?

IK would be my only chpice, even he is a nutcase at times.
My family voted for him as well. But IK has been in politics for quite some time now, he was the runner up in the previous election, how come he didn't win?

its not just about 10, 20 or 50 reason that we need mushi back ... its all about Pakistan , he stabilize Pakistan .... he also clear up all mess from Lal masjid , non politician in Pakistan have balls to do such operation ..
I want this guy back in power , either as democratic or dictator leader

What's the latest on the Treason trial ... has the Mushy been allowed to visit his ailing mother?

nope he is still here and about his Case:
wzni6HQ.png
:haha:

Musharaf's era is gone now. His biggest mistake was to allow Chaudhry brothers in Government.

He is today the right choice for Pakistan but I don't think he will become the President of Pakistan because of corrupt, incompetent & spineless politicians who will do anything to save the corrupt system & corrupt DEMPCRAZY.

He is today the right choice for Pakistan but I don't think he will become the President of Pakistan because of corrupt, incompetent & spineless politicians who will do anything to save the corrupt system & corrupt DEMPCRAZY.
That's. Is you and other hatters whopping around, the other pat of movie is so interesting

Heyyyyyyyyyyuyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyuyyyyyyudo t wane up us

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom