What's new

50% of our Covid vaccines will be for India, people won't have to buy them, govts will pay

I don't think that's the case. Serum Institute is one such partner. There may be different pharma companies around Europe and the US partnered with Oxford for manufacturing.

Do Chinese these days have to insert themselves to every thread to make a nonsensical comment? Please read the entire article before blabbering.

The title says it all - Indians promise 50% of free vaccine to fellow Indians. But there is no vaccine is available yet. So that's just another bold, empty promise out of the long list of others you people made before:

India to become superpower in year XXXX
India to surpass China in year XXXX
India to earn 16, 20, 30 gold medals in XXXX Olympic Games
India to make nano cars, build HSR's....

It is your way of dealing with reality. You made it known, you need to hear it back.

The title says it all - Indians promise 50% of free vaccine to fellow Indians. But there is no vaccine is available yet. So that's just another bold, empty promise out of the long list of others you people made before:
Like I said, instead becoming a joke on the forum, read something.

When the first vaccine going to hit market ?

Two months after the phase 3 is successful.

India to become superpower in year XXXX
India to surpass China in year XXXX
India to earn 16, 20, 30 gold medals in XXXX Olympic Games
India to make nano cars, build HSR's....

It is your way of dealing with reality. You made it known, you need to hear it back.

Serum institute is an vaccine manufacturer. Biggest in the world. We had developed capacity ddue to our huge population which we can leverage across the globe. Infact we would be supplying vaccine across the globe whoever invents them whether it's the Chinese or the Americans.

Again reading is too much work for you.

What happened to the 50% "free vaccines"?

I repeat my question when I first saw that "news": Will it kill you if you wait till you have actually delivered before making promises? You people have such a nasty habit of making empty promises to help yourselves sleep well for the day. Do you have no shame?

Back at you sir @Chhatrapati Who's the joke now? :lol:

What happened to the 50% "free vaccines"?

I repeat my question when I first saw that "news": Will it kill you if you wait till you have actually delivered before making promises? You people have such a nasty habit of making empty promises to help yourselves sleep well for the day. Do you have no shame?

Back at you sir @Chhatrapati Who's the joke now? :lol:
Why are High IQ dummies quoting old threads? We already have supplies close to 200 million doses of vaccines. A bit late to talk about all that don't you think? Or were you in a coma for the past few months?

Back
Top Bottom