What's new

50 knifed to death in China coal mine,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitin Goyal

BANNED
Reaction score
BEIJING: At least 50 people were knifed to death last month inside a coal mine in the restive Xinjiang province, reported US-based Radio Free Asia on Thursday - an attack suspected to have been carried out by Uighur separatists who are known to use knife for terror attacks.

Radio Free Asia said the number of people killed in the September 18 attack at the Sogan colliery in Aksu had reached 50, with most casualties being members of the Han Chinese majority. The news came as the country marked 60 years since the establishment of what it calls the Xinjiang Autonomous Region.

Radio Free Asia, citing its own sources, said that the attackers first "rammed their vehicles using trucks loaded down with coal", while trying to block the entry of police personnel, who rushed to the scene. "Nearly all workers who were on the shift at the time were killed or injured," police officer Ekber Hashim told RFA. "Some workers were sleeping while others were preparing to work when the attackers raided the building after killing the security guards."

Beijing's concerns about Pakistan's Taliban backing Xinjiang separatists features regularly in discussions between the two countries. A Communist Party official in charge of religious groups and ethnic minorities, Yu Zhengsheng, warned local authorities not to rest on their laurels because the threat from terrorists was severe.

"We must fully recognize that Xinjiang faces a very serious situation in maintaining long-term social stability, and we must make a serious crackdown on violent terror activities the focal point of our struggle," Yu said. Meanwhile, three more explosions rocked China's Guangxi province, killing one more person on Thursday.

50 knifed to death in China coal mine, Uighurs suspected - The Times of India

BEIJING: At least 50 people were knifed to death last month inside a coal mine in the restive Xinjiang province, reported US-based Radio Free Asia on Thursday - an attack suspected to have been carried out by Uighur separatists who are known to use knife for terror attacks.

Radio Free Asia said the number of people killed in the September 18 attack at the Sogan colliery in Aksu had reached 50, with most casualties being members of the Han Chinese majority. The news came as the country marked 60 years since the establishment of what it calls the Xinjiang Autonomous Region.

Radio Free Asia, citing its own sources, said that the attackers first "rammed their vehicles using trucks loaded down with coal", while trying to block the entry of police personnel, who rushed to the scene. "Nearly all workers who were on the shift at the time were killed or injured," police officer Ekber Hashim told RFA. "Some workers were sleeping while others were preparing to work when the attackers raided the building after killing the security guards."

Beijing's concerns about Pakistan's Taliban backing Xinjiang separatists features regularly in discussions between the two countries. A Communist Party official in charge of religious groups and ethnic minorities, Yu Zhengsheng, warned local authorities not to rest on their laurels because the threat from terrorists was severe.

"We must fully recognize that Xinjiang faces a very serious situation in maintaining long-term social stability, and we must make a serious crackdown on violent terror activities the focal point of our struggle," Yu said. Meanwhile, three more explosions rocked China's Guangxi province, killing one more person on Thursday.

50 knifed to death in China coal mine, Uighurs suspected - The Times of India

Sad

This is one unbelievably huge number for a knife attack. Its imperative to find out if a certain sympathyser country is involved in any way.

At least 50 reported to have died in attack on coalmine in Xinjiang in September | World news | The Guardian

That's large number. China should pay back by Killing some 50000 Uighurs. Terrorists only understand terrorist's language.

I would rather say, they should catch every Uighurs within 50Km. radius of that coal mine and put them in gas chambers. India's tacit support will always be there , just like Myanmar's case.

Fcuk off.

No other similar reports except for the Time of India

50 including 18 terros and 5 uygur polices!

2 days after that, hundred of Uygur terros been killed in Syria by bombing!

Tons of Cash and weapons ( MANPAD, antitank missile,etc...) are going to Kurdish army right now!

Tons of Cash and political supports are already been given to Assad regime!

we are hunting Uygur terros all over the world, be it in Afgan, Pakistan, Syria and etc...

This is one unbelievably huge number for a knife attack. Its imperative to find out if a certain sympathyser country is involved in any way.

Fcuk off.

Other option is to try to contain them , which is useless , since they are ticking bombs in form of sleeper cells.

Keep sucking and protecting terrorists in UN,you people will deserve that even more.

50 including 18 terros and 5 uygur polices!

2 days after that, hundred of Uygur terros been killed in Syria by bombing!

Tons of Cash and weapons ( MANPAD, antitank missile,etc...) are going to Kurdish army right now!

Tons of Cash and political supports are already been given to Assad regime!

we are hunting Uygur terros all over the world, be it in Afgan, Pakistan, Syria and etc...

That's the way to go about it. :tup:

These guys must have some outside support. Without such a support, they can't mount attack after attack. China must find out who is supporting these rebels and come down hard on them. This is the only way.

That's because the CPC censors all such news. I thought you knew? :p:
I used google, I don't know it is a Chinese brand and by the time I searched I only found Times of India report, but that doesn't mean I believe it is untrue. you guys should take it as a compliment that India media is so fast on reporting China related news than the rest of the world.

These guys must have some outside support. Without such a support, they can't mount attack after attack. China must find out who is supporting these rebels and come down hard on them. This is the only way.

Yes must have some serious outside support to provide them with all those knives.

No other similar reports except for the Time of India
I used google, I don't know it is a Chinese brand and by the time I searched I only found Times of India report, but that doesn't mean I believe it is untrue. you guys should take it as a compliment that India media is so fast on reporting China related news than the rest of the world.

I have an honest question: Was there truly no news report on this in Chinese domestic media? (or were you just trolling/pretending its fake news?)

Anyway, some more report from Hong Kong’s SCMP:

Massacre at Chinese coal mine: Knife-wielding separatists blamed for attack in Xinjiang that killed at least 50 as racial tensions flare | South China Morning Post

Massacre at Chinese coal mine: Knife-wielding separatists blamed for attack in Xinjiang that killed at least 50 as racial tensions flare

September 18 attack at mine in Aksu, involving mostly Han Chinese victims, revealed as leading official Yu Zhengsheng warns of 'very serious situation' facing the region...

I have an honest question: Was there truly no news report on this in Chinese domestic media? (or were you just trolling/pretending its fake news?)

Not yet, I will keep you updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom