What's new

50,000 proud Chennai residents create Guinness world record of largest human national flag

Who am I to say that this is so stupid, jingoism mixed with stupid sentiment of nationalism as if such wastage would make life better for any average bloke. This so called proud moment doesn't last for more than few seconds or best minutes. Oh wait it still doesn't make it any less stupid or non-sense no matter which country engages in such activity. So yeah its a stupid thing to do.

are you sure they are all from Chennai ? And BJP/RSS didn't pull it old trick , of out sourcing outside volunteers ?

No, of course not. They're all bhaiyas from UP and Bihar. Not a single Tamil participated in the disgraceful act. By the way, do you actually know any Indian Tamils in real life?

are you sure they are all from Chennai ? And BJP/RSS didn't pull it old trick , of out sourcing outside volunteers ?

Some of my own friends made to it, and I was unable to go due to a prior commitment. Someone living in a foreign country have no right to talk of Tamils. Get lost.

Definitely not true tamils.:disagree:
I smell a conspiracy here:coffee:

Nice attempt........ Everyone ignored the purpose this attempt including the writer of the article in OP........ Most of the posters are busy proving the patriotism of Tamil's to another poster..........

what a well synchronised event!! hats off.:yahoo:

fo haters, probably their ppl too dumb to pull off anything even remotely worth mentioning:lol:.

Some of my own friends made to it, and I was unable to go due to a prior commitment. Someone living in a foreign country have no right to talk of Tamils. Get lost.
Saar, I think he is just being sarcastic/ doing comedy (you are talking about joeblow etc right?)

Nice attempt........ Everyone ignored the purpose this attempt including the writer of the article in OP.......

I agree, money raised for the soldiers was the important outcome of the event.

Breaking Pakistani record is one thing, ridiculing Pakistan on "Polio" is another:

ngo11.png

India IS already a Polio free country.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom