What's new

50,000 proud Chennai residents create Guinness world record of largest human national flag

This idiotic record has really become boring, seriously... the money invested in organizing this event could be better spent in building some more toilets in India!

It's the second time India has tried this record if I'm not wrong?

I totally understand your frustration mate!!And believe me when I say this,I am totally with u on this particular issue.I mean,for how long would our esteemed eastern neighbor sustain this ordeal of surviving on the urine and fecal matter of their master flowing downstream into the Padma and all for the sake of some clean drinking water !!! I assure you that the Swacch Bharat Abhiyan of our PM is picking up pace pretty rapidly and a clean and pure Ganga is not a far fetched possibility anymore.Meanwhile you guys focus on the dams that are coming up on the Brahmaputra. . . If I am not wrong this should be of more concern for our beloved Bangladeshi brothers!!

I totally understand your frustration mate!!And believe me when I say this,I am totally with u on this particular issue.I mean,for how long would our esteemed eastern neighbor sustain this ordeal of surviving on the urine and fecal matter of their master flowing downstream into the Padma and all for the sake of some clean drinking water !!! I assure you that the Swacch Bharat Abhiyan of our PM is picking up pace pretty rapidly and a clean and pure Ganga is not a far fetched possibility anymore.Meanwhile you guys focus on the dams that are coming up on the Brahmaputra. . . If I am not wrong this should be of more concern for our beloved Bangladeshi brothers!!
Paji jane bhi do,kya faida ek Jamaati se baahas karke;).Btw who's that man in your profile pic??Man he is one scary guy with all those dole sholes:D

No, I can see @extra terrestrial 's point here. Bangladesh is a wealthy nation with a per capita income and HDI comparable only to places like Norway or Switzerland. They can afford to be frivolous. India, on the other hand, is a poor, third world country. So we shouldn't try to emulate them. He's actually doing Indians a favor by putting us in our place :D

Well, I know that, this is why I said this idiotic record has become boring big time! Even India has already once set this record before this one. There's nothing special left in this record.

Paji, carrying the holy urine and feces of UP and Bihari bhaiyas, Ganges first passes through West Bengal before entering Bangladesh! You seem to have tasted that holy water I guess.

Well, I know that, this is why I said this idiotic record has become boring big time! Even India has already once set this record before this one. There's nothing special left in this record.

Paji, carrying the holy urine and feces of UP and Bihari bhaiyas, Ganges first passes through West Bengal before entering Bangladesh! You seem to have tasted that holy water I guess.
I know it's idotic no denying of it, but what's harm in it if people try it? it's not as if public money is being spent in huge amount on it. People need some positive reinforcement time to time.

As far as second part of your post is concerned, that dude is from West Bengal not Punjab.

I created this thread especially for him, the so-called spokesperson for Indian tamils..

Yes but you and those people are not the real tamil. You're paid shills. Only @manlion represents the real Tamil :partay:

Bookmark the thread for Future Reference. :D

These aren't real Tamil. The real ones hate India and want their own country :D

Off topic - I see you weaseled out of the 2 negative ratings. Good job :enjoy:

When I complained, I got a strike :cray:

Yeah I guess so!!That is one of the reasons I have got an Aquaguard installed in my kitchen as well as my workplace.This despite the fact that The Kolkata Municipal Corp has put stringent measures in place to make sure that only clean and purified water gets delivered to every household!! But I doubt whether most BD cities have got such facilities!! :unsure::unsure::unsure:

This idiotic record has really become boring, seriously... the money invested in organizing this event could be better spent in building some more toilets in India!

It's the second time India has tried this record if I'm not wrong?

This is the first time India is organizing something of a scale. Moreover its a private NGO who had organised this. They have a great track record of building toilets , which should make u feel better, doesnt it/?

Paji jane bhi do,kya faida ek Jamaati se baahas karke;).Btw who's that man in your profile pic??Man he is one scary guy with all those dole sholes:D
That is Sardar Navtej Singh. . . .He has been Mr. India and is a member of the Indian National team.Also he has been Mr.Europe and Mr. World overall champion!!:-)

Yeah I guess so!!That is one of the reasons I have got an Aquaguard installed in my kitchen as well as my workplace.This despite the fact that The Kolkata Municipal Corp has put stringent measures in place to make sure that only clean and purified water gets delivered to every household!! But I doubt whether most BD cities have got such facilities!! :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Why do you think so? Water purification facility is a basic amenity... just as toilets! :what:

This is the first time India is organizing something of a scale. Moreover its a private NGO who had organised this. They have a great track record of building toilets , which should make u feel better, doesnt it/?

There was a similar record set by Indian school kids few years back, in Gujarat I think.

Why do you think so? Water purification facility is a basic amenity... just as toilets! :what:

There was a similar record set by Indian school kids few years back, in Gujarat I think.

It brings some needed positiveness to Indian people, who are beset with negative news in papers.
Yes its a feel good attempt. But the money was collected from participants. Entry fee was rupees 100 per volunteer. The amount collected is to go for Army Martyr's families. 1.5 lakhs had registered and participated. Makes it nearly 1.5 crore rupees collected.

It brings some needed positiveness to Indian people, who are beset with negative news in papers.
Yes its a feel good attempt. But the money was collected from participants. Entry fee was rupees 100 per volunteer. The amount collected is to go for Army Martyr's families. 1.5 lakhs had registered and participated. Makes it nearly 1.5 crore rupees collected.
we might argue and curse each other in the name of religion/region/language and what not but eventually it boils down to one thing India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom