What's new

5 year old Saudi girl tortured raped killed by Cleric father who doubted her virginity

Gibbs

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Inhuman scum!!! Waiting for the day for the oil to run out to cleanse this hell hole on earth

5 year old Saudi girl tortured raped killed by Cleric father who doubted her virginity – markulyseas - My Telegraph

February 7th, 2013 6:38
5 year old Saudi girl tortured raped killed by Cleric father who doubted her virginity
By markulyseas

Shocking … News Report

Saudi Arabian media sources have reported that an Islamic cleric who raped, tortured and killed his 5-year-old daughter, has been let off with a small fine, avoiding a jail sentence.

Lama al-Ghamdi was the daughter of Fayhan al-Ghamdi, an Islamic preacher who makes regular appearances on television. Under Saudi law, al-Ghamdi has had to pay only £31,500 in ‘blood money’, even after confessing to the heinous crime.

Gulf News reports that 5-year-old Lama was admitted to hospital with multiple injuries, including a crushed skull, broken ribs and left arm, extensive bruising and burns. She died last October 22.

Activists from women’s rights groups said that the father had doubted Lama’s virginity and had her checked up by a medic. A social worker from the hospital where Lama was admitted said the girl’s back was broken and that she had been raped “everywhere”.

According to the victim’s mother, hospital staff told her that her “child’s rectum had been torn open and the abuser had attempted to burn it closed.”

Ghamdi has apparently paid 200,000 riyals ($50,000; £31,500) in “blood money” – a sum that can be paid to relatives of a murder victim and which, if accepted, can replace a death sentence.

Human rights activists have indicated that judicial leniency towards male abusers reflects the highly problematic nature of the male guardianship system in Saudi Arabia.

Currently, women in Saudi Arabia are considered minors, and all are automatically assigned to the care and judgment of their most immediate male relative.

So far, three Saudi activists have raised objections to the ruling which is based on Saudi laws that state that a father cannot be executed for murdering his children, nor can husbands be executed for murdering their wives

If he doubted her virginity then why would he rape her?

Last edited:
RIP.........
I have heard that laws in Saudi Arabia are very strict.

If he doubted her virginity then why would he rape her?
Modify your comment before you get banned.

This is very old news why are you guys trolling?

The article was posted today ..check the link.. So it was news to me and i'm sure to others

RIP.........
I have heard that laws in Saudi Arabia are very strict.

There are depraved bastards all over the world that does not deserve to live among humanity but it's their apparent law of the God thats allowing these inhumans to go scot free of such crimes in this hell hole they call Saudi Arabia.. Why should the world community allow such horror in name of some forsaken divine law of thiers??

The article was posted today ..check the link.. So it was news to me and i'm sure to others

There are depraved bastards all over the world that does not deserve to live among humanity but it's their apparent law of the God thats allowing these inhumans to go scot free of such crimes in this hell hole they call Saudi Arabia.. Why should the world community allow such horror in name of some forsaken divine law of thiers??
You summed up pretty well.

Bit harsh mate, there are sick fcks every where. Not every Saudi is like that.
But for a country that is meant to be leading the attack on terror and also being incredibly rich why would anyone accept this? This is also not the first time something like this has happened.

The Arabs look down on us South Asians like some inferior race and then they do stuff like this on a regular basis.

Not every Saudi is like that Sir, there's bad people everywhere.

No doubt.. But no other civilized society gives protection to those monsters under a deprived divine law as that shit hole does

Yeah it actually happened last year i think. That's Wahabism for you. An extremely dangerous cult that seeks to destroy world peace and restore it with their twisted version of Islam.

This seems too much like sick fiction but reality always proves to be far far worse.
The poor girl.

True enough. We have seen many decent ones on this forum itself.

He should be punished for the crime. If the country protects him, it is a crying shame.

Back
Top Bottom