What's new

5 rupee coin in Pirates poster

v9s

Reaction score
Pakistan Zindabad!

pirates.jpg

For those who can't see the pic: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/809/piratesofthecaribbeanonm.jpg/

Edit:

:P :D

Found it humorous, hope you don't take it seriously as some posters are :rolleyes:

Didnt knew and there were rupee coins at that age, which the film was based on. :rofl:

Epic face palm.

Didnt knew and there were rupee coins at that age, which the film was based on. :rofl:

Epic face palm.

Dude. It's a just a poster. I thought it would be interesting to share with Pakistanis here.

Get over it

:D

Anyway the film makers have insulted Pakistan by putting the coin with a skulls head. This deserves protest. :thinktank:

bwahahahah we are not rondu indians who whine over everything lolzzz

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

Dude. It's a just a poster. I thought it would be interesting to share with Pakistanis here.

Get over it

:D

:D hey dont you know if it was Indian coin they would have accepted it as interesting

To me it looks like the vintage 'half aana' instead of 5 Re. coin.

200113_479.jpg

5 Re. coin looks like this!
PakChina60yearscoin_Front.jpg

Pakistan Zindabad!

pirates.jpg

For those who can't see the pic: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

May i ask what prompted you to say Pakistan zindabad just because the movie happens to use a coin of Pakistani origin? Maybe it was just the cost saving, they decided to get a coin which suits in the movie instead of making one. I dont see the point of being proud in it.

May i ask what prompted you to say Pakistan zindabad just because the movie happens to use a coin of Pakistani origin? Maybe it was just the cost saving, they decided to get a coin which suits in the movie instead of making one. I dont see the point of being proud in it.

Agree!
Waisay yar, logon ki choti choti khushiaan hoti hain...kush rehnay do:D!

Back
Top Bottom