What's new

5 Pakistani Soldiers Martyred in Attack by Terrorists from Afghanistan in Kurram District

People say we can't go to war, guess what we are already at war. The difference is that up till now this is only a one-sided war where the enemy is enjoying while we are in constant bleeding of both men and resources. This cannot go on forever and we have come to a point where it is now imperative that the enemy feels the heat as well.

I have been saying this for years and years like a broken record.

All roads lead to Afghanistan.

You will only be closer to winning this when there is a report of Pakistani airstrikes taking out thousands of them at a time.

God damn, i think i read someplace it was communicated to Taliban that if their land is used than we have the right to conduct surgical strike

Our western border towns are suffering
Seems like Indian trained terrorists have been given the green light to attack Pakistan through Afghanistan. They are heavily infiltrating and Baluchistan is the focus. We seem to be clueless as to why the spike now and where their training camps are and where the funding is coming from and how many actors are behind them.

You will only be closer to winning this when there is a report of Pakistani airstrikes taking out thousands of them at a time.

This what u iranian fanboys want dont u? Pakistan openly attacks and kill thousands as u say, among them civilians, and become huge enemy. Paves the way for iranians doesnt it?
You can jump as much as u want, Afghanistan is connected deeply to Pakistan and we will always want peace and good relations, we have had enough of wars and killings in Afghanistan and it makes things worse. What we really need to do is press iran and make them taste their own medicine. The hypocrite mullahs need to be taught a lesson.

Masters are playing and watching us reacting one by one move.....engage masters not the puppets.

If they want proxy ...reply them with proxy.

Hopefully the shackles are opened, going by the tidbits being released, the capability is still there, at least across western borders.

These are just rented Guns and mercenaries to cause disturbances when Pakistan's PM visits China nothing more

All roads lead to India, not Afghanistan. When enemy has successfully destroyed your economy. When you didn't have the guts to fight back then, then why would you fight now with crippling economy? If Pakistan had guts to put its army to the boarders, these attacks will disappear the day we take offensive posture. We left enemy disengaged and showed weakness for too long. They used that time to strengthen their economy. And used the free time to create menace & penetrate our society. We are fire fighting, they are lighting fires. The more time we keep chasing these miscreants, we won't have time to think about them. Its a highly successful policy that they have. And our "world's no.1 intelligence agency" has failed to convey this to our policy makers. A Muslim's strength is in his eman & sword. We don't have both atm. I am no war monger, but we are too God damn defensive since decades!

Pakistan is a big sore looser in terms of PR management. Both internally and externally. We have no control over any narrative. We have no international channel. We have no English news channels with overseas viewership. Result is extreme weakness. ISI could arrange similar attacks inside India as well. But ISI is absolutely incapable of media management. When their 200 channels start barking against Pakistan at full speed, ISI and the state of Pakistan would run with its tail tucked in the hind legs! We are just too incapable of counter insurgency inside India because of Indian media strength. If ISI was to kill their 10 people in 1 attack, Indian RAW would publish news and blame it for 10 attacks with 100 kills. They will take this up to all the countries on the globe and will keep the topic alive for years not months. Here in Pakistan however, even APS attack coverage wouldn't have lasted more than a few weeks. Pakistan has severe fault lines in its defence strategy. It seems that the generals think we will always be taking "some" beating. They are ready for a somewhat red bum. As long as their bum is intact. It maybe red and sore. No problem. They perhaps think its the cost we have to pay for having a larger enemy. As I have said before. aim low, achieve even lower... this sums up Pakistan's defence policy.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom