What's new

5 Most Powerful Muslim Countries

Indus do not like Islam, and want to be observers in the OIC, the organization of Islamic countries, Israel also can "want" to be an observer, so they won't need to hide behind India.
Are you jocking or what?

I don't understand the point you are trying to make, wtf is an Indus? You mean the river?

No having Muslim majority is but a state wouldn't want to join OIC if they didn't consider themselves a "Muslim Nation".

Thats the point, in spite of having a muslim majority, the Turkish constitution declares the nation to be a secular nation.Do I have to quote it again for you ?

Thats the point, in spite of having a muslim majority, the Turkish constitution declares the nation to be a secular nation.Do I have to quote it again for you ?

OK maybe we do not have the same definition of secular in mind, what does secular mean in your mind pray tell me?

They wanted to put religion under control as it was ready to be easily manipulated.

You cannot have it both ways either you are secular or you are not.

I don't understand the point you are trying to make, wtf is an Indus? You mean the river?
Hindu in plural Hindus, add hindouva now, the va from Israel.
If you ask me personally, I find most Hindous nice, but with an agenda, if they knew you are a Muslim. Maybe due to the "bad" experiences with Muslim invasions in the past. Although I do not call them invasions, since the Muslims only responded to threats in every "invasion" depicted by western media. They used to ask other people to join them and evaluate their responses starting with other Arabs first in the beginning of Islam. It happened with the Romans, the Persians, the Europeans and with India, since they did not accept a message of peace and were rather arrogant by ignorance, they mobilized and sent huge armies to fight the Muslims who had no intention of war in the first place, but were hoping of peace for all and wishing others will join them in this peaceful frame of mind. To the Muslim's surprise most of the time, the answers stemmed from ignorance and bad faith, and the message of peace was interpreted as a threat by ignorant and violent populace, who were like the Arabs themselves before the coming of Islam, just warring amongst themselves and against anything else.
So Islam was intended as an evolution in thought and deed for animal like humans living by the laws of the jungle up till now.

Last edited:
Not specifically related to any religion..

OK if that is your definition and Turks agree with it then I agree as well they are not a Muslim nation. So then it is between Pakistan and Iran for 1-2 spot.

Hindou in plural hindous, add hindouva now, the va from Israel.

Lol yeah India wanted to join OIC as an observer what is your point? Israel doesn't even have relations with half of the OIC let alone ask for any type of official status.

OK maybe we do not have the same definition of secular in mind, what does secular mean in your mind pray tell me?

You cannot have it both ways either you are secular or you are not.

Dunno its seems to be working :D as long its not effects my daily life , justice system and overally how government works, I have no problem with government controlling the religious authority, presidency of religious affairs has no authority to interfere in anything. Only thing I disagreee is compulsory religious lessons, which is not so much important since as I said they're not taken seriously.

I know its not fully secular but I think its fair enough for us.

Dunno its seems to be working :D as long its not effects my daily life , justice system and overally how government works, I have no problem with government controlling the religious authority, presidency of religious affairs has no authority to interfere in anything. Only thing I disagreee is compulsory religious lessons, which is not so much important since as I said they're not taken seriously.

I know its not fully secular but I think its fair enough for us.

Ok so I ask you do you consider yourself a Muslim country despite being secular government yes or no?

Ok so I ask you do you consider yourself a Muslim country despite being secular government yes or no?

Depends on how its asked, if its unofficial then yes we could say its a Muslim country, as majority is Muslim.

for those who are saying pak cant be number 1 , they should recheck their MRI's either they have brains or not ..
Pak is nuclear power state and that is enough to prove our superiority over any muslim state ..
plus we have strong air force , army and decent navy ...
comparing turkey and iran with Pakistan is not right ,
turkey has access to all Eu and American tech without any issues , but Pakistan always got sanctions ...and no need to mentioned wars and bad political problems ..
iran has oil , enough said ...

Saudi , UAE and others are not as strong as Pak, we are always under international pressure with different reasons , but still we manage to maintain our Armed forces
Turkey also has nukes. Plus Turkey has better land, air and navy than Pakistan. We never have been conquered, we are one of the few people on earth that never been conquered which Pakistan can't say.

Turkey also has nukes. Plus Turkey has better land, air and navy than Pakistan. We never have been conquered, we are one of the few people on earth that never been conquered which Pakistan can't say.

sir jee stop living in past ? right now your country is begging to be a part of Europe ( no offense ) .... and what are you talking about ?? since when turkey got nukes ?? if you are talking about NATO or US bombs stationed in turkey than " NO COMMENTS "

I accept that your navy and air force stronger than us , but we are more experienced forces , plus the nukes give us a little edge over you ...
but I still love turkey as a nation and a very trusty friend of PAKISTAN ...

Turkey doesn't independently have nukes, it's because of their geographical placement that they are very important if WW3 erupts, without Turkey the West would lose that war. Although Turkey is still the most powerful Muslim nation in my opinion.

Pakistan never been conquered either Pakistan wasn't even around 70 years ago. ;) Unless you are talking about the region in which case Anatolia has switched hands many times although Turkish Republic has never.

Turkey doesn't independently have nukes, it's because of their geographical placement that they are very important if WW3 erupts, without Turkey the West would lose that war. Although Turkey is still the most powerful Muslim nation in my opinion.
That doesn't change we have nukes, but even if you take away the nukes. Turkey has the edge on land, air and sea. No discussion possible!!!

Pakistan never been conquered either Pakistan wasn't even around 70 years ago. ;) Unless you are talking about the region in which case Anatolia has switched hands many times although Turkish Republic has never.
I'm talking about the people. We Turks moved a lot but as people we were never conquered. You can't say that.

sir jee stop living in past ? right now your country is begging to be a part of Europe ( no offense ) .... and what are you talking about ?? since when turkey got nukes ?? if you are talking about NATO or US bombs stationed in turkey than " NO COMMENTS "

I accept that your navy and air force stronger than us , but we are more experienced forces , plus the nukes give us a little edge over you ...
but I still love turkey as a nation and a very trusty friend of PAKISTAN ...

Begging?

OK if that is your definition and Turks agree with it then I agree as well they are not a Muslim nation. So then it is between Pakistan and Iran for 1-2 spot.

Lol yeah India wanted to join OIC as an observer what is your point? Israel doesn't even have relations with half of the OIC let alone ask for any type of official status.
India has close intelligence ties with Israel, that is an enough threat for muslims not to accept it in the OIC.

Back
Top Bottom