What's new

5 Most Powerful Muslim Countries

We have fought 4 wars and result is there for all to see. Your whole armies were slaughtered of battlefield by inferior Indian forces.
I am taking about this battle
I just have a bird Eye view on the Articles only for Facts - which results in victory our pakistan in 1971,...
Earlier when you quoted me I was talking about LONG TERM HISTORY of some nation ...(centuries after centuries)
You in response Quoted me a battle of 1971, which i think is not fair BCOZ I Love history too much and If i take You Back in Pre-Century Era then most probably You & your friends wont like that......BATTLE LOST is nothing for me in a WAR many battles are lost or win ??So why not re-arrange the Question
Q: What the Final End Result you have??
Q: Have you won the Battle or Lost WAR??
In a history i can mention you many battles muslims lost but End Result = they Ruled Sub-Continent 10 Centuries (10-0) Margin STRAIGHT..........Simple Isn't it???

Last edited:
I just have a bird Eye view on the Articles only for Facts - which results in victory our pakistan in 1971,...
Earlier when you quoted me I was talking about LONG TERM HISTORY of some nation ...(centuries after centuries)
You in response Quoted me a battle of 1971, which i think is not fair BCOZ I Love history too much and If i take You Back in Pre-Century Era then most probably You & your friends wont like that......BATTLE LOST is nothing for me in a WAR many battles are lost or win ??So why not re-arrange the Question
Q: What the Final End Result you have??
Q: Have you won the Battle or Lost WAR??
In a history i can mention you many battles muslims lost but End Result = they Ruled Sub-Continent 10 Centuries (10-0) Margin STRAIGHT..........Simple Isn't it???

Since you talk of end results, the end result is that India is one of the world's strongest Nation Economically, Militarily and Culturally.

On the other hand your puny *** country is synonymous with terrorism, bigotry ,is widely reviled as failed state and your proclivity to kiss Arab *** means that you have no cultural power which you can project anywhere.

Regarding 1000 year bullshit that you madrasa graduates regurgitates five times a day, whole of India was never ever under Muslim rule,not even for a single day. India is not a 3 1/2 province country like your Pakistan; there are 36 small and large provinces and even in Greater India, only Baluchistan was under Muslim rule for 1000 years.

Saudi Arabia is a muslim country but works on terms and conditions of US. They hate Pakistani's the most.

Make a list when Muslim countries are producing world class scientists, intellectuals, professors, writers, leaders and when they make a single car from a scratch or even windscreen wipers.

One page in one line: Saudi and US wants to weaken Pakistan Iraq Lebanon Syria... and US wants to weaken India,as well they want to weaken China...
US is great devil...

1.Turkey - Strong all around

2. Saudi Arabia - Has massive energy reserves and has great influence in the world economy

3. Iran - The Muslim country that has the most potential but has idiotic leaders

4 .Pakistan - Nuclear weapons and has a strong military but has a unstable political situation and a weak economy but has great potential

5.Egypt - powerful army but has an unstable political situation and has a weak economy, but has great potential

Regarding 1000 year bullshit that you madrasa graduates regurgitates five times a day, whole of India was never ever under Muslim rule,not even for a single day. India is not a 3 1/2 province country like your Pakistan; there are 36 small and large provinces and even in Greater India, only Baluchistan was under Muslim rule for 1000 years.
Be Calm, I never intended to Hurt anyone........

@Jaanbaz Your Avatar is So Amusing.......It makes me laugh every time...I see

Back
Top Bottom