What's new

5 Most Affordable Handguns (2013)

Gunsamerica has the 92FS for $586. Probably could do a little better than that if you looks harder.

Gunsamerica has the 92FS for $586. Probably could do a little better than that if you looks harder.

My budget is $400, and can stretch it a little bit. Or any other gun in that range, has to be reliable. Even .32 caliber will do for me.

My budget is $400, and can stretch it a little bit. Or any other gun in that range, has to be reliable. Even .32 caliber will do for me.

Dude, look into the Hi Points. Seriously, you could get a .40 AND .45 for $400 !! They're made in the U.S. , lifetime no questions asked guarantee, and while some 'gun snobs' look down on them they've proved to be very reliable. Go on YouTube, there's tons of videos on them. I just got a .40 and put about 100 rounds through it... no problems. They're a bit heavy to carry but it can be done. They come in .380 and 9 MM, too. More 'carry-friendly'.

Dude, look into the Hi Points. Seriously, you could get a .40 AND .45 for $400 !! They're made in the U.S. , lifetime no questions asked guarantee, and while some 'gun snobs' look down on them they've proved to be very reliable. Go on YouTube, there's tons of videos on them. I just got a .40 and put about 100 rounds through it... no problems. They're a bit heavy to carry but it can be done. They come in .380 and 9 MM, too. More 'carry-friendly'.

I was more into stainless steel body frame, i do not intend to carry, just to keep it at home as my neighborhood isn't that safe, and there has been incidence of breaking into houses in the vicinity.

A nice 'Home Defense' shotgun is good for that. Very effective, looks cool and you can get one for under $400 easy. Just the sound of you racking it up is enough to drive away most anyone. And if it doesn't, they deserve to be shot. The handgun is more 'fun' though because you can take it to the range. Target shooting to keep sharp is a good little hobby.

I'm looking at Cabelas site now. Check them out. The Kahr's are about $400 and have stainless slides. I'm not too familiar with them but they have all the calibers.

Back
Top Bottom