Orumiyeh.jpg

Orumiyeh.jpg

Sanandaj.jpg

Amol.jpg

Ardebil.jpg

Chalus.jpg

Tehran.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think this pic is from Iran, it looks like Himalayas.
yes, I think that's K2 base camp in Pakistan.

rest of the Iran pics are beautiful, I had no idea you get so much snow, cool. What about the coastline, must be a good beach or 2 as well ? once things normalize in some years with the sanctions regime gone, maybe Iran can do a bit of a UAE and open up the beaches to global tourism standards and still avoid the big culture clash problems.

Out of those 5 million there must be 4 million pakistani , iraqi & the rest of the world shias ..Rest expat iranis

That's huge mountains surrounding, 70 million people are living in the middle of yellow areas or mountains in South.
Actually, those two big yello and yellow-green areas in center and southeast are deserts and no one lives in them.

This is the population density map. Most of population lives in north, west and northwest.

IranProvPopDen.PNG

According to this site it's Iran's damavand, but probably it's site fault.

Damavand? As an Iranian, you should know Damavand better than anyone. This is Damavand, it's a volcanic rounded mountain and has nothing to do with pic you posted. That pic is from Nepal.

damavand-e1418162475845.jpg

99% of our tourists are from Pakistan and Iraq. Bye bye
PS. Putting your butt in cold water will help you.
Lol .. So 100% are shia religious tourists

Hey do go and get it checked for anal fissures

So you mean no western tourists visit iran as a tourister now or in future?
I meant a small no probably 1 % of the 5 mil

Actually, those two big yello and yellow-green areas in center and southeast are deserts and no one lives in them.

This is the population density map. Most of population lives in north, west and northwest.

IranProvPopDen.PNG

Damavand? As an Iranian, you should know Damavand better than anyone. This is Damavand, it's a volcanic rounded mountain and has nothing to do with pic you posted. That pic is from Nepal.

damavand-e1418162475845.jpg

Interesting, I learned something new about Iran. Thanks mate.

I would love to visit Iran someday! :enjoy:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom