What's new

5 Chinese nationals held in E. India for allegedly smuggling sandalwood

Send them to China with the drugs, they will probably get shot in the back of the head, without trial.

Holy damn :woot: how come these folks didn't think about being busted carrying a huge weight :/

Oops! I just saw the highlighted sandalwood!!
Well a decade in prison is waiting! Personally speaking Indian Laws on drugs arent strict

Yeah I have also felt the punishment for smuggling drugs in india arent so strict.But just last year a man was given death penalty for drug trafficking in India.
In a first, death penalty in drug trafficking case - Indian Express

Holy damn :woot: how come these folks didn't think about being busted carrying a huge weight :/

If they had an iota of brain they would have avoided travelling by air anyways.
Or may be they were high themselves :lol:

Yeah I have also felt the punishment for smuggling drugs in india arent so strict.But just last year a man was given death penalty for drug trafficking in India.
In a first, death penalty in drug trafficking case - Indian Express

If they had an iota of brain they would have avoided travelling by air anyways.
Or may be they were high themselves :lol:

The Indians have relatively tough drugs laws, I wonder what kind of a reaction the Elites in India are going to give.

The Indians have relatively tough drugs laws, I wonder what kind of a reaction the Elites in India are going to give.

Having laws and executing them properly are 2 different things especially in India.
Rave party is the first thing that comes to mind when the word drug is mentioned.Its very common amongst the so called elites.

Indian drug laws are draconian for trafficking and non-bailable. And they would get 10 years or more for certain quantities and above. Not sure where 5 Kg stands.

The matter is in India, the big sharks always don get caught. Its the low end of the group that always get caught.

Sandalwood smuggling via air?! If the sandalwood recovered from 5 people was worth Rs 180000 , What was the cost of 5 airline tickets?

Some smugglers running a highly non-profit enterprise!LOL
Lolz they dont necessary need to use an air plane.:-)

Back
Top Bottom