What's new

5,800-crore plan For KPs return

Once demography has changed the Art.370 will be gone, then you have investments coming in, its all proceeding in a phased manner :D

Don't you see the Han chinese relocation to Xinjiang model? :p:
what is Mr.Doval's role in this?? did i miss something??

what is Mr.Doval's role in this?? did i miss something??
If i think what Doval thinks, he would send in normal folks as Kashmir residents and it will change the demographics of that state.
Wait a minute i can claim to be a kashmiri too and settle there ;) You get my point?

Whatever you dreams about Kashmir ...it turns into Nightmare....
Out of emotions...kashmir wont belong to you i. Ethnically & ii. Religiously & iii. Geographically :tdown:
ARROGANCE IS SUREST WAY TO DISASTER

i believe that they dont wana come back .. but indians on this forum keep saying that they have been exiled exile..

Once demography has changed the Art.370 will be gone, then you have investments coming in, its all proceeding in a phased manner :D

Don't you see the Han chinese relocation to Xinjiang model? :p:

You do not need to abolish A370, which will attract sharp criticism. Just make it 'irrelevant' by adding more and more long term leasing schemes etc.

You do not need to abolish A370, which will attract sharp criticism. Just make it 'irrelevant' by adding more and more long term leasing schemes etc.
The ART 370 is a festering cancer it has to go away at some point.When the demographics are changed it will be easier to abolish since there wont be much opposition.There was criticism and opposition for Bifurcation of AP.Did it stop it from happening? same here too.

What dies it mean Omar Abdillah government? The state barely earns enough to sustain itself and begs from the centre all year long.

More like the Central government doing it.

The Omar Abdullah government has proposed a Rs. 5,800-crore Prime Minister’s Reconstruction Programme aimed at incentivising Kashmiri Pandits to return to the Valley, The Hindu reported on Friday.
The rehabilitation package includes providing security and jobs for the returning Pandits and repair of their houses that were burnt or destroyed. The programme also provides for repurchase of their houses disposed of in distress before fleeing Kashmir.
Finance Minister A. R. Rather submitted the proposal to Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley on Monday, the day the President addressed both Houses of Parliament.
The President in his address had said the government would make efforts to ensure the return of Pandits “with full dignity, security and assured livelihood.”
“We are seeking money from the Centre for security to Pandits post-rehabilitation,” Rather was quoted by the newspaper as having said.
Meanwhile, union Home minister Rajnath Singh has set the ball rolling for the smooth and safe return of Kashmiri Pandits to the Valley.
Singh has asked ministry of home affairs (MHA) officials to take steps to strengthen measures to curb infiltration into Jammu and Kashmir. The MHA’s Kashmir division also made a detailed presentation before the home minister on the broad contours of Article 370. A broad discussion on Article 370 will now begin.
In its first step towards fulfilling Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s promise of rehabilitation of Kashmiri Pandits, the home ministry is all set to approve an enhanced package of Rs. 20 lakh per family for re-construction of their houses in the Valley.
Rajnath Singh indicated his approval of the enhanced assistance at a review meeting. The assistance will be provided under the revised Prime Minister’s package to encourage the return and rehabilitation of Kashmiri Pandit families.
“The Union home ministry has received a proposal from the Omar Abdullah government in J&K in this regard. It will be formally approved and implemented soon,” said a ministry source.
Later, in his tweets Singh highlighted two issues — rehabilitation of Kashmiri Pandits and curbing cross-border infiltration — as the two key issues that he had focused on during Thursday’s review meeting. Singh said he instructed officials to “take Kashmiri migrants into confidence” and to “work on steps to be taken for their safe return to the Valley”. He also asked the officials to strengthen measures to curb infiltration from the other side of the border.
The UPA regime had in 2008 announced a package for return and rehabilitation of Kashmiri migrants in which the assistance offered for reconstruction or construction of houses was capped at Rs. 7.5 lakh.
This assistance was also only applicable to families of Kashmiri Pandits who had sold their properties between 1989 and 1997 when The J&K Migrant Immovable Property (Preservation, Protection and Restraint of Distress Sale) Act was enacted.
Once the plan is approved, the families would get the Rs. 20 lakh assistance irrespective of time when they disposed of their properties in the Valley.
Source - 5,800-crore plan For KPs return

@Dillinger @scorpionx @Indo-guy @Koovie @jarves @levina @sreekumar @Tshering22 @janon @acetophenol @DrSomnath999 @DRAY @ranjeet @Spring Onion @Hyperion @jaibi @Oscar @danger007 @Zarvan @nik22 @ExtraOdinary @nair @Joe Shearer @StormShadow @amitkriit @HariPrasad @Sam Manekshaw @Omega007 @seiko

How times change .... :D Facebook comments for this post of Kashmir Monitor is already full of 'nice words' for us :D

Excellent!! This should have been done long back.

I am gonna kill you for whatever you did to get that ban.:butcher:

Kill @BDforever !! In a stupid troll thread I just asked @BDforever to exchange BD actress Tanjin Tisha with one of ours whom @BDforever likes, and I got banned for expressing my love (that too a platonic one) for Tanjin Tisha (for post of no value!!) :cray:

Btw, did any Japanese Indian bothered you in the mean time?? :D

@BDforever You better meet me today at the border, I have issues to settle with you!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Kill @BDforever !! In a stupid troll thread I just asked @BDforever to exchange BD actress Tanjin Tisha with one of ours whom @BDforever likes, and I got banned for expressing my love (that too a platonic one) for Tanjin Tisha (for post of no value!!) :cray:

Btw, did any Japanese Indian bothered you in the mean time?? :D

@BDforever You better meet me today at the border, I have issues to settle with you!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
welcome back :haha::haha:
you know you have to sacrifice for love :sarcastic: btw who reported your post ? :jester:

Uff @DRAY bhai,I thought you were a gonner this time!!Great to see you back.

By the way,abar jodi banned hoyechen to lungi porie pitbo.

Back
Top Bottom