What's new

5.56/223 and 5.45/222 weapon options and selection

and btw this rifle is ak47
magzine was a give way but since you mentioned in your original post or gave the impression, led me to believe that this is the gun in question....I was led to believe but something heinous has been done to the gun & some mod was also done on the mag...you wasted my time :butcher:

magzine was a give way but since you mentioned in your original post or gave the impression, led me to believe that this is the gun in question....I was led to believe but something heinous has been done to the gun & some mod was also done on the mag...you wasted my time :butcher:
lol sorry bro
things mixed up
thanks alote for ur insight knowledge
inshallah next month i will go to pak
and first i will make my licence and later will disturb u again for gun where ro buy lol

Weapons made in Darra are unreliable. The issue is with the metalergy of the metal used. There is no standard material being used and hence if you are lucky and got a good weapon made of good quality steel it can last very long but if you are not lucky than barrel can blast in your hand.

Furthermore, if you are planning to use at shooting range then darra made weapons are not advisable as they cannot match the precision of weapons made with advance machinery.
Darra is the thing of the past. They have moved to the cities and using CNC machines now:

I'm starting this thread for the expert advice of the members.
At the moment i have three weapons
1. 9mm Glock 17
2. 32 bore llama pistol
3. Ak47 (My father has its permit and i'm just a retainer)

I also have 223, 222 and 12 bore licenses.
5.56/223:
I have these options for this weapon.
i. American M4 (which costs more than a million)
ii. Chinese CQa M4 clone (costs around 4 lakh)
iii. Local assembled with all imported parts (4 lakh)
iv. Moonstar made (2.5 lakh)
V. Darra made with 4140 material (1.2 lakh)
vi. American M16a4 (6.7 lakh for grease pack and 5 lakh for a used one)

5.45/222:
The only option i'm considering for this weapon is to convert an ak47 into 222. But when getting it coverted to 222 what measures should be taken so that i get the best conversion and material (4150 barrel is the best but i haven't found this metal here so far).

12 guage Shotgun:
I'm looking for an auto loader only. Following are the options i'm cosidering.
i. Baikal 155 (around 1 lakh)
ii. All turkish auto loaders (from 40000 to 60000)

Please suggest me the weapons which i should be looking for especially the M4 variants and i'm not willing to spend more than 4-5 lakh, but what if i can source the 4150 for the barrel and 7075 for the upper and lower reciever can i rely on the weapons made in peshawar or darra or are these just for wall decoration.
You can’t get a 556 on a 223 license. So that narrows down your options quite a bit. I know the rounds are almost identical. 556nato is pb since it’s auto. M4s and m16 clearly have 556 stated on them so.

As for 545, get an ak74 or a newer ak100 series on it, you won’t regret it.
I’d always recommend purchasing original imported weapon. And not the clones. Compare type56 to an ak for example. Not much difference lookwise but hell of a difference performance wise. Similarly, No point in purchasing a Chinese or local clone of m4 either. You won’t be able to pass 5 clips on full auto non stop. Difference In rifling chrome plating and the metallurgy of the metal in general.

Get a Barretta shotgun. Never fails.

Just out of curiosity, are genuine Russian AK74 even available?
Rarely. Even if you find one they ask for like ridiculously high prices that too for a used old weapon. Rather get the Russian 100 series. Newer and with much better recoil.

only if i could get my hands on a caracal
btw when i use to be in states
guns were dirt cheap there
and they have all original stuff
699 for AR 10 556

i remember watching this guy video the gun guy on youtube
he said kale patakha wala kartoos lena
i never understood why he was insisting on kala patakha
You can’t get a 556 on a 223 license. So that narrows down your options quite a bit. I know the rounds are almost identical. 556nato is pb since it’s auto. M4s and m16 clearly have 556 stated on them so.

I’d always recommend purchasing original imported weapon. And not the clones. Compare type56 to an ak for example. Not much difference lookwise but hell of a difference performance wise. Similarly, No point in purchasing a Chinese or local clone of m4 either. You won’t be able to pass 5 clips on full auto non stop. Difference In rifling chrome plating and the metallurgy of the metal in general.

Get a Barretta shotgun. Never fails.

Rarely. Even if you find one they ask for like ridiculously high prices that too for a used old weapon. Rather get the Russian 100 series. Newer and with much better recoil.
alright now please tell me which gun i can buy.
i want an AK original
and legal

alright now please tell me which gun i can buy.
i want an AK original
and legal
unless you have a valid prohibited bore license you won’t be able to get an AK. If you want to go for 545. Get AK 101. You will find a new one for from 1.3 to 1.5 million depending on extra accessories. But it’s a flawless design

unless you have a valid prohibited bore license you won’t be able to get an AK. If you want to go for 545. Get AK 101. You will find a new one for from 1.3 to 1.5 million depending on extra accessories. But it’s a flawless design
so this guy my cousin got some connections
he told me 9mm licence is piece of cake he can get for me
and about rifle he said he will get me 222 semi automatic license
now my question is
wht he is saying exactly
and is there anything like 222 semi automatic original?

so this guy my cousin got some connections
he told me 9mm licence is piece of cake he can get for me
and about rifle he said he will get me 222 semi automatic license
now my question is
wht he is saying exactly
and is there anything like 222 semi automatic original?

You might be able to obtain a semi auto 222 license. The 222s in Pakistan are almost all local made semi autos. But you might just be able to register a Russian 101 or 74 or that license. Provided your cousin has the connections.

I haven’t heard of a semi auto orginal Russian 5.45/222.

Also with weapons you always need to check and examine it inside out or purchasing it. You never know some part might have a different serial number.

Agreed but they r still unreliable. There r no quality control standards.
They are still SMEs and you cannot expect the same standards as the OEMs. What people do is to give them their own steel for the barrel. Some high strength industrial bolts are made from barrel grade steel or the pins used in Bailey bridges are ideal for making pistol barrels.

You might be able to obtain a semi auto 222 license. The 222s in Pakistan are almost all local made semi autos. But you might just be able to register a Russian 101 or 74 or that license. Provided your cousin has the connections.

Also with weapons you always need to check and examine it inside out or purchasing it. You never know some part might have a different serial number.
true
i will first try my best for ak47 licence if i can get my hands on it.
second option is 222

They are still SMEs and you cannot expect the same standards as the OEMs. What people do is to give them their own steel for the barrel. Some high strength industrial bolts are made from barrel grade steel or the pins used in Bailey bridges are ideal for making pistol barrels.
But u cant take risk with fire arm. A little fault can blast the weapon in ur hands

If you are on a spending spree then i cannot say much.
But for best value of money and quality. Get a Norinco CQ for 5.56 NATO.
And a Russian AK74u(Also called krinkov) For 5.45(222)
For 9mm handgun, a Norinco CF98 or Baikal Viking will do the job in budget. No need for spending lakhs on european handguns.
If you happened to have 7.62 Liscence then Russian AKM is the best option in good price.
These guns can be found in Pakistani market. Other options are very hard to find or very expensive.
Cant say much about shotguns

Regards

true
i will first try my best for ak47 licence if i can get my hands on it.
second option is 222
Don't go for 222. Its Ammo is very expensive and Hard to Find. Only Good 222 Ammo you can find in local market is of Wolf.
7.62 AK is the best option. Its ammunition is available easily and cheap. But remember dont go for the old Milled Receiver AK47, go for Stamped AKM. Or if you cannot get a russian AKM, Go for Chinese T56.
The Easiest difference between AKM and AK47 is the wedge shaped Muzzle Break at the end of the barrel of AKM. And the depression mark just above the magazine on right side is very large on AK47 while it is just like a small spot on AKM.

Out of the box, in my opinion. If you can get a full auto 9mm SMG Specially, MP5 it is a delight. It does not have the "Shashka" of AK. But i love those small beasts. Dirt Cheap Ammo, Reliable, Literally no recoil.
Plus i doubt you can even find a Russian 5.45 (222) now a days in market. The Larger buttstock version is almost impossible. Even Krinkovs are extinct. Only Local made copies all around.

Good luck finding a Full butt stock 74 or 101 in the first place in Pakistan.Or even finding one and getting it without selling your car or kidney :welcome:

Dear Sir no offence but have you Fired T-56 and AK side by side?
And have you Tried shooting Norinco CQ with your own hands?
When was the last time you saw Chinese T-56 Jamming a round? Its much better then the original Pre 65 milled Russian Ak47 which are pathetic and heavy.
Norinco CQ is a Quality firearm very much comparable with original M16s, Smooth Balanced and High Quality, Its nothing like the Cheap Local Clones.
Cant say about CQA which is M4 copy because i don't have any personal experience with it. But i am sure it will also be great.
Are you using Good Quality Ammo? It depends a lot on Ammunition as well.
Why are you Comparing Chinese Guns with Local Clones?.
Even Chinese made T-54 Tokarev Clones are top notch and comparable to Russian TT.

If you are on a spending spree then i cannot say much.
But for best value of money and quality. Get a Norinco CQ for 5.56 NATO.
And a Russian AK74u(Also called krinkov) For 5.45(222)
For 9mm handgun, a Norinco CF98 or Baikal Viking will do the job in budget. No need for spending lakhs on european handguns.
If you happened to have 7.62 Liscence then Russian AKM is the best option in good price.
These guns can be found in Pakistani market. Other options are very hard to find or very expensive.
Cant say much about shotguns

Regards
by spending spree i dont mean anything but thats sure that i wana buy an original firearm....period

Back
Top Bottom