What's new

4th Country To Deploy Stealth Fighters, How Does India’s AMCA Stack-Up Against China’s J-20 Mighty Dragon?

This Burnol seems to get mentioned in every thread.

Is this product placement ???

I have never seen this burnol but they must be doing a roaring trade.

No doubt some posters seem to have shares in this company or are getting paid for mentioning their product

Simple.

Before you know what's happening, it's exiting your other end.

But why would India develop such thing which comes out of their other end without them realising its usage?

Oh yeah, actually there is a pattern here, air defence hitting own heli, without them realising it. Missile being fired, without them realising it. Wah gupta ji maan gaey, itni gupt technology - kya kehney!

But why would India develop such thing which comes out of their other end without them realising its usage?
Lol.

Not India, you, silly.

Oh yeah, actually there is a pattern here, air defence hitting own heli, without them realising it. Missile being fired, without them realising it. Wah gupta ji maan gaey, itni gupt technology - kya kehney!
You got it!

Only the odd ones are meant for you. That's enough.

This Burnol seems to get mentioned in every thread.

Is this product placement ???

I have never seen this burnol but they must be doing a roaring trade.

No doubt some posters seem to have shares in this company or are getting paid for mentioning their product
It's South Asian shorthand for "I can't think of anything witty to say, so here it comes!"

I have never seen this burnol
You won't. either, most Indians are wusses, who can't cook and don't go near anything hot except their ten cups of tea a day.
Ditto Pakistanis; ditto Bangladeshis. If you are a South Asian in stealth mode, ditto you.
Burnol is a really witty remark, for weirdos who spend most of their lives wondering what to write next, particularly for those who have nothing to write.

If the WS-15 reaches performance goals soon it will be a significant improvement with industry wide implications. That same technology could be applied to the WS-19; with a possible max thrust of 120-125 KN. That would make the J-35 much more capable, as well as allow the JF-17 to reach the limits of its design; TWR, more electrical power for its electronics, super cruise. A non-after burning turbofan version could power drones with capabilities only possible now in manned fighters with afterburners.

Just like the T-FX, all we have seen, with the AMCA so far is a mock up. We need to see a prototype, then a design that reaches IOC, and production in some numbers. All milestones the J-20 has already achieved over the last 15-20 years.

The WS-15 is the real story of the article.

Burn is being felt by those who have not been able to develop the project which took off in 1982, not me
The plane is flying. It's just that people who can't make a bicycle get the burn when they think about other people making planes. Sorry, that came out wrong; making planes with more than a bucket of paint.

India AMCA will have first flight around 2025 so induction should be atleast 2035, by that time Pakistan will have the J20, J35 TFX and AZM available. Paf is already ahead. India should have inducted Rafale by 2015 and 5th generation by 2025 to keep paf panicking but instead they let paf catch up. Too late to give Pakistan nightmares 😆

Most of the Chinese Aircrafts if not all have not seen the combat.
Then again same can be said for the F-22, Rafale has only done some ground strikes in Libya, MK2 been in service for over 40 years with over half a dozen airforce around the globe probably has a single kill to its name and then off course the so called Eastern Raptor, only had a weather balloon to it's credit until it actually saw some real combat on 27.2.19,,,,,despite the denials by the IAF, we all know why it has lost all the limelight.

Most of the Chinese Aircrafts if not all have not seen the combat.

But they are in active force and inducted by their forces, not a wet dream on paper just for demos, don't get me wrong i have been very vocal in saying that making LCA and other programs will give India an invaluable experience which will be beneficial to them but this approach of starting a project and than leaving it without finishing it will hinder any real success

The plane is flying. It's just that people who can't make a bicycle get the burn when they think about other people making planes. Sorry, that came out wrong; making planes with more than a bucket of paint.
Due to that bucket of paint your entire IAF was shitting green on 27 Feb ? Whole world saw the trembling legs of Modi jeee when he was begging for French Rafales

Due to that bucket of paint your entire IAF was shitting green on 27 Feb ? Whole world saw the trembling legs of Modi jeee when he was begging for French Rafales
No, according to Pakistani media reports, these were the COAS and Baby Z respectively.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom