What's new

46 Afghan aviation personnel sent to India for training

Tuchha

Reaction score
Country
India

Afghanistan has sent a group of 46 aviation personnel to India to participate in technical and professional training.

A spokesman for the Civil Aviation Authority, Qasim Rahimi, confirmed the deployment of 46 aviation personnel for training to India, reports the Khaama Press.

Rahimi said the aviation personnel will resume their work in the airports of the country after they complete their training.

He pointed out that the Afghan government is looking to boost the capacity of the aviation personnel since taking over the responsibility of the Afghan air space from the U.S. forces six months ago.

India has played a key role in the capacity building of the Afghan government personnel, specifically the security personnel.

Reports suggest that hundreds of Afghan National Army (ANA) cadets have completed their studies in India besides the country has provided thousands of scholarships for the Afghan university students.

http://www.defencenews.in/article/46-Afghan-aviation-personnel-sent-to-India-for-training-6879

@A-Team

Great ... Indian investment into Afghanistan elite class has paid dividends.. India should continue to support Afghanistan ruling and administrative class to continue to reap benefits.

Good.

Indian Army aviation is logical choice beside US since they have the experience from rarefied atmosphere of Siachen to Ever green rain forest of North East.

Also, ANA batch was on High Alt warfare training, just last month.

they might get the chance to fly the mighty, poworful tejas .

India operates 400+ Mi-17/8s while Afghanistan forces operate the same in numbers too(90+)...so there are massive scope of cooperation.

But JF17 isn't a spacecraft, I heard its a Chinese fighter plane that Pakistan has purchased.
LMAO.. Seriously?? Dude, do you know something called sarcasm ??

Great, every couple of week I read some good news coming from India towards Afghanistan.

We are lucky to have Indians as friends. Long Live India-Afghan friendship!
Don't worry Brothers.. We are here to support you.. :tup:

Sarcasm is the word my boy.......

Never thought that way..I believe people here discuss and exchange thoughts on rational and facts.
Anyways, u all are more intelligent than me, thats why I took the comment on face value. am a new-bee here.

I have a question which @Pomegranate didnt answered. Why Afghans did not sent their rookie pilots to get trained in Pakistani facilities, though they have lot of commonalities including religion. And it will be more convenient for them.

Never thought that way..I believe people here discuss and exchange thoughts on rational and facts.
Anyways, u all are more intelligent than me, thats why I took the comment on face value. am a new-bee here.

I have a question which @Pomegranate didnt answered. Why Afghans did not sent their rookie pilots to get trained in Pakistani facilities, though they share lot of things commonalities including religion. And it will be more convenient for them.
My gut feeling says, you won't get an answer..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom