403 Forbidden Error

VCheng

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Okay, this is a new one for me, when trying to post around 8 pm EST:

403 Forbidden
Access to this resource on the server is denied! Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server
LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site!

Yup I have same error... I have to go back and refresh to post on a thread... Really frustrating..

Yep got this error few times.

4gbyb.png

I also received the same error 2 hours ago

I was trying to reply in "Your photography" thread and I had quoted a post in my reply. I noticed I could reply without quoting a post but if I quote a post I would receive this error. It's working fine now

I also received the same error 2 hours ago

I was trying to reply in "Your photography" thread and I had quoted a post in my reply. I noticed I could reply without quoting a post but if I quote a post I would receive this error. It's working fine now

For me, quotes worked fine. I had to remove a link instead.

Still getting this error at around 5:30 am EST, when I try to link to Flickr pictures, with or without quoting a previous post:
=======================================

403 Forbidden
Access to this resource on the server is denied! Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server
LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site!

==================

Update: I can make a simple text post, but editing to add the Flickr links brings on the 403 Error.

VCheng, entering the forbidden city eh???

The error is still persisting as of 7:30 am EST onwards:

=======================================

403 Forbidden

==================

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom