What's new

400 Indian Doctors to arrive in Sindh to treat Flood victims

Indian doctors are one of the best in the world,the fact they speak Hindi is another benefit,i hope our Pakistani friends will be well soon!
:cheers:

Very good initiative by the Doctors. In time of need they showed that their first priority is people lives. :cheers:

I hope more of such initiative not just from Doctors from other people in India too .... Now common people can contribute by giving donations for medicines and supplies.

Now I humbly question by fellow Indian's where are the donations from our student community and middle class who generally donate money during reliefs :lazy:

I wish this gesture by the doctors will awake the rest of the country :yahoo::yahoo:

I think this show of genuine concern will do more for peace than the 'talks' that have been going on for so long.

Let this be a small step in the long road to peace.

apart from govt. indian people always ready to help each and every one, but some not all pol leaders are in favour of this all time. last time during the eartqueak also india sends large amount of civil supplies, but ur govy or PA will remove the "Made in India" tags in every thing, thats while this time GoI not support much, it always my personal thinking.

ohhh here we go indian's start again about removing made in india tags! please provide some proof before you start my friend!

and the fact our government provided VISAS for the doctors clearly shows we have no animosity towards indians!

the RED TAPE happens from your side not ours!

but anyways back to the topic good job! india should provide us with more tangible aid rather than money! that would give both sides a peace of mind i guess!

Indeed good news do we know if the Doctors have reached Pakistan as of yet?

Re: helicopters

it still wont be good; there is still some difference between sat imagery and actually getting a live aerial view

i would be against indian armed forces personnel being able to fly in our airspace; unless the Pakistanis fly, and the indians are blind-folded...maybe some agree with me, some dont. I don't really care though.

like i said earlier; good move if it's from the heart and not from other areas

Ya, next time you visit a doctor ask him if the treatment he is giving you is from the heart. Refuse the treatment if it is not from the heart. A doctor is a doctor no matter what.

That is a good move. hope this will reduce some of the gaps between the 2 nations.

ohhh here we go indian's start again about removing made in india tags! please provide some proof before you start my friend!
Since you asked; Para 70 of EU Report prepared by Baroness Emma Nocholson, states:

Regrets that the Pakistani Government insisted that all Indian labels be removed from the humanitarian aid delivered by India before it was distributed

Please read this article (from cover to cover), my friend. I hope it dispels any doubts you have about Indian Labels being ripped, from the EU Report entitled Kashmir : present situation and future prospects by Emma Nicholson. Go through Page 16, point 57 of this Report. Also particularly of damning significance, are Points 17 to 22 which explained the ground-situation of AJK and Gilgit-Baltistan. As also Point 14 in the Political situation: the aspirations of the people section.

P.S. : Since i am a freshie here, i am unable to send URLs across the Site's parser ; However, in case you do need it, PM me and i will provide you one.

Its good and wer are thankful to them......but over govt must deny this with thanks.......because if unfortunately some incident happened inside Pakistan.....some taliban's attack on some doctor...........Indian will make a big issue....

Its good and wer are thankful to them......but over govt must deny this with thanks.......because if unfortunately some incident happened inside Pakistan.....some taliban's attack on some doctor...........Indian will make a big issue....

yes, if our civillians are harmed we will make a big issue, just like any country will. So it i up to Pakistan to provide the security for these doctors to ensure their safety.

There are many civillians of foreign origin working in Pakistan now, to help the victims. Do u think their countries won't make noise if they are attacked? Why do u have this special reservation for paranoia against indian civillians?

Remember, these doctors are risking their lives to help those in need, even from a hostile country. S please show some genuine concern for their safety, not fear of 'Indians making noise' :hitwall::angry:

Back
Top Bottom