What's new

40% of Indian Wives cheat on their husbands: Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't go in bedrooms of Indians, Yes I known there are many cultures and communities in India including one where all brothers share same wife. But in general, Eastern societies are different from western. Efforts of promoting LGBT, infidelity, live in relationships, feminism etc. In East isn't covert anymore. Tomorrow if some other dating app publish phony stats on Pakistan, will you accept that as gospel of truth regarding Pakistanis in general?

We will discuss when it gets posted for Pakistan.

You don't need to fear about LGBT agenda in India. They have stone carved **** for a good thousands of years.

Love jihad. I hear they mostly have affairs with with good looking Muslim men. That's way hindutva is popular among jilted Hindu men.

Last edited:
I do not think that the rate is that high in general population and may be it only the snapshot of urban centers in India.

If it was true then why are there so many rapes in India?

repeatedly there are threads and discussions about improving this forum.and then these threads show up.like why do moderators allow this shit.

not a good post. Mods should take action against these types of post. its their tradition , their culture who we are to told them about morality. we have to concentrate on our own problem .
one more thing o think its legal in india as their court has given the verdict . if am wrong plz correct me

Sex feels good and it’s human nature and need to have quality sex. Not having sex is like avoiding quality food when hungry. .. (and ya ... but they are married),no matter how taste the biryani at home. There is so much Biryani a person can tolerate, and What if someone got bhindi at home??

Unless there is a good moral or religious reason for you to believe, no sane human avoid sexual intercourse.

In India, sex or any topic related to physical intimacy is still considered a taboo. Most young people grow up believing sex as an activity which is restricted to all expect the married couple and anyone who has sex outside marriage is looked down upon by all.

the author must have been smoking some good ganja when writing this down, the infedility is considered bad in every society not just india. why would you marry if you seek intimacy outside your marriage?

regards

the author must have been smoking some good ganja when writing this down, the infedility is considered bad in every society not just india. why would you marry if you seek intimacy outside your marriage?

regards

any word on Times of India blaming women as part of indian culture?

I need to move to India! Alone! :lol:

India is unethical garbage. Look at their media to get a glimpse. Look at their leadership to get a confirmation. Now, will this unethical insanity stop in Media and in politics only?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom