What's new

4 Pakistani Troops Martyred as Indian firing led to there car fell in River

You guys decided to engage the usual call center low lifes from across the border on a tit for tat? When will Pakistanis learn??
Ignore them
Report them
Domnit quote them or even consider them as an existence of this forum; we use their lack of self respect for financing the forum, no need to engage them for anything else

I guess your moral high horse runs away when the thread is about Indian soldiers dying in LOC firing.

It was coming looking at the recent ceasefire voilation and celebration over the death of Indian Soldiers ... if you really think India will not reply to those cowards act .. was a mistake .

And today with 4 dead on Pakistani Side we pay respect to our three martyred in unprovoked ceasefire voilation dis month

RIP . . . Jai Hind .

RIP to the fallen ones.
and Yep Another dick measuring thread.

It was coming looking at the recent ceasefire voilation and celebration over the death of Indian Soldiers ... if you really think India will not reply to those cowards act .. was a mistake .

And today with 4 dead on Pakistani Side we pay respect to our three martyred in unprovoked ceasefire voilation dis month

RIP . . . Jai Hind .
Keep counting because it's habitual for you Indians to turn up heat on the borders to divert attention from other issues....while India admits to just single digit losses for now, no doubt you will get the full picture a decade later'

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/7-ye...hmirs-poonch-1725645?pfrom=home-lateststories

Exactly thats what i was thinking. Indians targeted a civilian vehicle not a Pak army vehicle. Thats even more coward of them.

What is foreign office doing? Why are they not recording it with UN? and why not reporting to American and European news agencies?

QUOTE="BATMAN, post: 9682819, member: 2839"]What is foreign office doing? Why are they not recording it with UN? and why not reporting to American and European news agencies?[/QUOTE]
busy protecting the money of Amir AL Momineen Hazrat Nawaza Sherif and house of Sherifs of course there is no time for the state and specially such military losses bring smiles to the sherifs . they would rather thank the Indians for that.

I guess your moral high horse runs away when the thread is about Indian soldiers dying in LOC firing.
na instead the moral high horse sits down and reflects over the poor conditions Indian solides are at who have to not only suffer poor conditions and crap food but also inconsiderate and arse for the officers leading them to either commit suicide or kill those bullies. I really feel sorry for the Indian soldier who couldn't take any more crap from his major and shut him up or shot him up
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-40640950

busy protecting the money of Amir AL Momineen Hazrat Nawaza Sherif and house of Sherifs of course there is no time for the state and specially such military losses bring smiles to the sherifs . they would rather thank the Indians for that.
The foreign office has been rendered irrelevant when it comes to matter on LOC. As far as they are concerned, everything that happens at the LOC is the army's concern and will be handled by the army as they see fit.

Casualties are meant to happen as we are in the state of war with Indians since 1947 as they have never accepted Pakistan existence and they are always conspiring against Pakistan

The foreign office has been rendered irrelevant when it comes to matter on LOC. As far as they are concerned, everything that happens at the LOC is the army's concern and will be handled by the army as they see fit.
We are not having a Foreign Minister to head the Foreign Ministry which is the most important Ministry in any country.

RIP, i see mody has guts to do things after his visit in the US with his new best buddy trump.
RIP brave Pakistani soldiers..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom