What's new

4-nation conference including Afghanistan, US, UAE & Saudi Arabia will be held in Riyad

leave out afghanistan from it. Because they are propped up by the yanks. Listen to John Kerry in senate hearing regarding GCC's role in Syria.

I am convinced that it will be about rehousing.

Afghanistan is there to represent India.

They want Taliban under their control and to become their proxy. The meeting is being hosted in Saudia so that Pakistan honors it. ISIS is losing to Taliban and USA is now desperate. ISIS is brought to Afghanistan so that it can delay Taliban advance on Kabul.

Paper Tigers conference. Wonder how many AMVs the Yemenis will be destroying today, and then going up chill af and dancing near the rubble XD

They want Taliban under their control and to become their proxy. The meeting is being hosted in Saudia so that Pakistan honors it. ISIS is losing to Taliban and USA is now desperate. ISIS is brought to Afghanistan so that it can delay Taliban advance on Kabul.
I doubt Taliban can be stopped. Delayed Yes. Pakistan does not have to honor anything and those old times are now passed. I understand the difficulty they face Pakistan has struck out and they are solely responsible for it by planting the blame on Pakistan just because it was convenient for them. All this to pressurise Pakistan externally and ofcourse internally, the lame ducks that were installed did nothing but corruption. The military is 'preventing' them from doing what they promised the yanks was an argument washington did not buy. Maybe that is why despite the lobbying Zardari+Tooi are left to hang!

I see this as a counter meeting to the anti isis meeting in Pakistan. Possibly The GCC who had a huge sway with the Taliban can maybe swing the Taliban's opinion. After 17 years you cannot change that path!

ISIS was a huge investment which met with a huge disappointment in Syria and it complete transfer to afghanistan has not yet been completed. That investment needs to bear something in return but its already quashed in afghanistan one ally of the US Karzai has blown the lid of it too. He didn't do it for afghanistan but for his own personal benefit.

Taliban can take all the time they need which is not true for the principality of kabul. A quick advance leaves you short of many things so a slow advance is most likely approach. Plus I don't think Taliban are interested in Kabul or nothing has indicated that as of yet.

LOL, This is just a beginning, wait for the day when the U.S buy out the Taliban in it's entirety.You will have to eat your own words then. Taliban won't be able to fight the war on multiple fronts for too long. Phir tumhe kaun bachayega kalia. :p:

Lo Ab Afghanistan ki halat aur kharab hogi

I think its too late to change direction in Afghanistan. West is adamant to continue the failed policies believing they are indestructible. Arrogance blinds empires to the reality which can save them.

No matter how many fatwas from KSA, UAE, Egypt, etc. Afghanistan is a lost cause

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom