Reaction score
Country
India
Congrats all Indian members,

Virat Kohli - #1

M.S. Dhoni - #6

Shikhar Dhawan - #11

Rohit Sharma - #15

India #1 Ranked Team in ODI and #3 in Test Matches.

Indiabeataustralia6thODI.jpg

I am surprised that they even rank Rohit Sharma, what did he do?

I am surprised that they even rank Rohit Sharma, what did he do?
Only third person in the world to score a double century in ODI cricket....averaging 52 in his last 25 innings with 2 hundreds and 7 fifty's...Holds the record of most number of sixes in ODI....ummm u think this performance doesn't deserve a place even in first 15??

Only third person in the world to score a double century in ODI cricket....averaging 52 in his last 25 innings with 2 hundreds and 7 fifty's...Holds the record of most number of sixes in ODI....ummm u think this performance doesn't deserve a place even in first 15??

I have not been following him recently, that's all.

When he came to play international cricket, i really liked him. I was just surprised he didn't make the team then.

When he came to play international cricket, i really liked him. I was just surprised he didn't make the team then.

To be honest it has been ages since we were hearing that he was a great find....blah blah...but lost hope...having said that after a looooooooong time he is showing results on the ground...which is great and refreshing...

I don't like him today as well.. When He comes to bat, To be sure I never have confident on him. I have lot of confidence on Kohli,Dhoni and even Ashwin...

I never had confidence in Sachin, Shehwag, Afridi and Rohit Sharma.. I have always faith in Mishbah,Younis,Dhoni,Kohli,etc... Though Sachin and Shahwag were great player but when they use to play I was always feeling that they will out in very next ball..

I don't like him today as well.. When He comes to bat, To be sure I never have confident on him. I have lot of confidence on Kohli,Dhoni and even Ashwin...

I never had confidence in Sachin, Shehwag, Afridi and Rohit Sharma.. I have always faith in Mishbah,Younis,Dhoni,Kohli,etc... Though Sachin and Shahwag were great player but when they use to play I was always feeling that they will out in very next ball..

Not his technique but his temperament reminds me for saddagopan ramesh, had loads of potential but always threw it away....

It is great to have seen in my lifetime a team india which purely relied on Sachin, then the transformation with fiery Indian side with Dada, Sachin and dravid and now this team which has solid players all thorughout it;s ranks, with sharma, kohli, yuvraj, dhoni, ashwin, raina.... all of them can turn a match on it's head without notice..... 

I came across cricinfo after a while and was surprised to see this blinder for a performance with 400+ runs , a 200 run knock and highest sixes from sharma, almost un-believable.

india may very well grab the next cricket world cup if they continue to do so

Probably favourite for the next world cup aswell

waiting for another worldcup :cheers:..but we need to concentrate on our bowling first.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom