What's new

4 freedom fighters martyred by Indian occupation forces in shopian kashmir

Remove 370 and agle 2 saal me kishmir ke dal lake me chath Puja manayenge bhari...
Sari problem solve

2018-11-21-00-46-44-9110246842838448052.jpeg

Perhaps your history on Kashmir is hazy.. Better learn about them first...

Read Exodus of Hindus, Nadimarg incident and many more...
So what, in front of 10-20 million Muslims and may be more , this 600,00 is worth nothing they killed because as a collateral damage operation was taken by your barbaric Indian Terrorist army @drunken-monke

So what, in front of 10-20 million Muslims and may be more , this 600,00 is worth nothing they killed because as a collateral damage operation was taken by your barbaric Indian Terrorist army @drunken-monke

They were killed, threatened to convert forcibly to Islam against their will (women and girls, after the men and boys of the family were slaughtered of course), humiliated, abused and kicked out well before the army came into the picture. The IA only came into the picture around 1993, nearly 5 years after the beginning of the slaughter, and nearly a year after the Pundits were kicked out.

If your opinion is that 600,000 out of 20 million (3% of total) is a justifiable collateral damage, then for the surival and prosperity of 1.33 billion Indians (850-900 million Hindus), 20 million Kashmiris (1.5% of total) are not even worth an afterthought. They are not even worth mentioning collateral damage, a mere rounding off error after the decimal point.

Hindus are weird, twisted. We remember, millenia after millenia, what has been done to us. Forgive, maybe, but forget, never. The separatist, islamist Kashmiri who wanted war, well they are getting one. My heart only goes out to those innocent kashmiris who were not involved in this, they didnt deserve a generation of war. For those who wanted war, those who bayed and prayed for pundit blood for them no sympathy, no mercy. Not one quarter will be given, not a drop of mercy will be shown.

They were killed, threatened to convert forcibly to Islam against their will (women and girls, after the men and boys of the family were slaughtered of course), humiliated, abused and kicked out well before the army came into the picture. The IA only came into the picture around 1993, nearly 5 years after the beginning of the slaughter, and nearly a year after the Pundits were kicked out.
What lame justification you have @Didact :sick: and their is no proof that Muslim of Kashmiris were trying to convert minorities forcefully and your brutal IA came after the incident, @Didact

If your opinion is that 600,000 out of 20 million (3% of total) is a justifiable collateral damage, then for the surival and prosperity of 1.33 billion Indians (850-900 million Hindus), 20 million Kashmiris (1.5% of total) are not even worth an afterthought. They are not even worth mentioning collateral damage, a mere rounding off error after the decimal point.
get your facts straight, 20 Million innocent kashmiris Muslims are already killed by your brutal barbaric IA out 60-70 million Muslims since 90 @Didact :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
Hindus are weird, twisted. We remember, millenia after millenia, what has been done to us. Forgive, maybe, but forget, never. The separatist, islamist Kashmiri who wanted war, well they are getting one. My heart only goes out to those innocent kashmiris who were not involved in this, they didnt deserve a generation of war. For those who wanted war, those who bayed and prayed for pundit blood for them no sympathy, no mercy. Not one quarter will be given, not a drop of mercy will be shown.
Keep blabbering without a base @Didact :blah::blah::blah:

Ok... If your stance changes as per religion then be prepared for more collateral damage

Lol. I’m not your countryman and I don’t speak your tongue.
My bad.

In your quest for Kashmir. You're more likely to face a water crisis. In the end you won't get Kashmir & you'll lose the water as well. Your dream of avenging the 71 defeat will remain but a mere dream.

English now!

Kashmir was/is/will Muslim Majority state
Bangladesh was also a muslim majority stae of yours. What happened. Why did they ask India's help. Take your bigoted history lesson someplace else.

Man you crazy!:rofl:
:cheesy:

yeah that's is your pathetic world biggest democracy and shining India is, that you don't want give their rights to Muslims of Kashmiris to chose in which country they wanna live and justice is only for Extremist terrorist Hindu political organizations, your country/religion believes in deceptions and lies @Tom M ;):enjoy:

GAY TERRORIST HIND @Tom M ;):enjoy:

Our country our rules. Now you can say, do or dream whatever you want. We very well know how to counter it. :p:

Our country our rules. Now you can say, do or dream whatever you want. We very well know how to counter it. :p:
you like in UK you donkey, living on benefits as well.

Tom in relaity hates the idea of spending his life in india knowing his loved wones could get raped anytime.

@waz @Slav Defence @The Eagle @Arsalan
O.P made two offenses...

First he open thread with tweet (Unknown tweet sources are not valid as per forums rules).
Secondly he mentioned freedom fighter very disgraceful sarcastic manner which should not be tolerated, I can understand Indian can't call them freedom fighters but instead of using bad words for departed ones mostly innocent civilians they can use militant word.

O.P is habitual offender should be dealt with severe warning and punishment.

Regards,

Back
Top Bottom