What's new

4,317km roads being constructed in Balochistan

Hyde

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
4,317km roads being constructed in Balochistan

QUETTA (July 24 2010): Provincial Minister for Communication and Works Mir Sadiq Umrani has said that construction work of total 4,317 kilometers long roads being carried out in different parts of the province would get completion soon. According to statement issued on Friday, he said that 392 kilometers long roads of total 4,317 km were being constructed in Mastung district.

He noted the federal government was taking adequate steps to bring progress and prosperity in Balochistan with record development works. He maintained that only a financially established Balochistan could remove sense of deprivation amongst local people. He linked the nations future is laying with development of Balochistan.

And BLA will come ahead to blast it, then cry foul about poor infrastrucure.

Good Step by Government ,if they have done what they are claiming.
They should concentrate on the people of Baluchistan and Fata.

BLA violence has gone down significantly since the new democratic govt. came to power in Pakistan in 2008.
Though I don't want to see Musharraf's being tried but IF he is tried for Bugti's death then it would go a long way in reconciliation in Baluchistan.

building ROADS doesn't proivde roti to the poor!!! this is what i keep saying about karachi & MQM too!! that building roads doesn't help remove the miseries of the poor!!

ROAD KHAA NAHI SAKTAAY! ROAD PEHAN NAHI SAKTAY!! ROAD KAAY ANDHAAR REH NAHI SAKTAY!!

so yes building roads is good! for transportation of goods & trade BUT the poor man's miseries don't end with road construction!! he needs job creation daily wage THEN EDUCATION for his children(yes unfortunately education is least of their priority)!!!

BUT HAVING SAID THIS GOOD JOB SOMETHING IS BETTER THAN TOTAL NEGLECT!!! good job i hope they inshALLAH keep it up

building ROADS doesn't proivde roti to the poor!!! this is what i keep saying about karachi & MQM too!! that building roads doesn't help remove the miseries of the poor!!

Building roads requires workers, the rich won't come make these roads te poor will, give them jobs, hence tey can feed them selves.

If round network is revamed in Pakistan and Gwadar is linked with the exiting motorways and highways of Pakistan, it will bring prosperity into the region as it will be a trade route for china and central asian republics. So Government needs to improve security situation in the province for fast completion of undergoing project. Can any body tell me the progress of Gwadar Rato Dero Motorway (M-8)?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom