What's new

3rd lab module conducts transposition, the construction of China Space Station basic T structure completed

It's all stolen technology, even the threads of nut/bolts are stolen. I once compared the threads of a Chinese nut with one from the west it was 100 percent identical from start to finish.

There you see I have proof. 😀

An absolute technological marvel.

“Let China Sleep, for when she wakes, she will shake the world"

Last edited:
It's all stolen technology, even the threads of nut/bolts are stolen. I once compared the threads of a Chinese nut with one from the west it was 100 percent identical from start to finish.

There you see I have proof. 😀

An absolute technological marvel.

“Let China Sleep, for when she wakes, she will shake the world"
Are you talking in your night walking dream ?

Today's future is China, a concept that many will not accept. However, in my view, this Chinese concept is already here. I have seen some of their manufacturing facilities that are very state of the art all built in and by China.

The only space station independently owned by a single country and soon will be the only space station in operation

3rd lab module conducts transposition, the construction of China Space Station basic T structure completed

e5a16748-926d-434e-a72d-8af0cb33b43b.jpeg

BEIJING, Nov. 3 (Xinhua) -- China's space station lab module Mengtian successfully completed in-orbit transposition at 9:32 a.m. (Beijing Time) Thursday, announced the China Manned Space Agency.

This transposition marked the formation of the space station's basic T-shape configuration, representing a key step toward the completion of China's space station, said the agency.

The Mengtian lab module first completed its state setting and then separated from the space station combination. Mengtian next conducted transposition and docked at the side port of the core module's node cabin.

The Shenzhou-14 crew will enter the Mengtian lab module on Thursday afternoon.

There is still a backup core module. Wonder if there are any plans for it? Why let it go to waste?

Really impressive work, China went from no space station into having T-shaped space station in a year!

There is still a backup core module. Wonder if there are any plans for it? Why let it go to waste?

Current station is not designed for more core modules but future improvements probably can make it accommodate another core module maybe attaching other modules but would need to work out if it is suitable even if they can dock it.

Ignite! China's Tianzhou-5 cargo spacecraft successfully blasts off​

WENCHANG, Hainan, Nov. 12 (Xinhua) -- China launched cargo spacecraft Tianzhou-5 on Saturday to deliver supplies for the space station, the construction of which is expected to be completed this year.

The Long March-7 Y6 rocket, carrying Tianzhou-5, blasted off at 10:03 a.m. (Beijing Time) from the Wenchang Spacecraft Launch Site in the southern island province of Hainan, according to the China Manned Space Agency (CMSA).

After around 10 minutes, Tianzhou-5 separated from the rocket and entered its designated orbit. Its solar panels soon unfolded and began working. The CMSA declared the launch a complete success.

Later, the cargo craft will conduct a fast automated rendezvous and docking with the space station combination. â– 

Last edited:

Ignite! China's Tianzhou-5 cargo spacecraft successfully blasts off​

WENCHANG, Hainan, Nov. 12 (Xinhua) -- China launched cargo spacecraft Tianzhou-5 on Saturday to deliver supplies for the space station, the construction of which is expected to be completed this year.

The Long March-7 Y6 rocket, carrying Tianzhou-5, blasted off at 10:03 a.m. (Beijing Time) from the Wenchang Spacecraft Launch Site in the southern island province of Hainan, according to the China Manned Space Agency (CMSA).

After around 10 minutes, Tianzhou-5 separated from the rocket and entered its designated orbit. Its solar panels soon unfolded and began working. The CMSA declared the launch a complete success.

Later, the cargo craft will conduct a fast automated rendezvous and docking with the space station combination. â– 

Docked! From launching to docking: 2:07. The world record!

Previous fastest time to dock spacestation was 3:03, achieved on 14 October 2020 by the crewed Soyuz MS-17.

Visitors check out the interior of a model of the core module of China's space station at an exhibition in China Science and Technology Museum in Beijing, China,

b3205d2192d54d34b98b40fff40fa0d8.png
ee9edd8c664845e08e616136c10cbc48.jpeg

We all know they never learn, do we?
They do learn... They until now didn't stop Leap 1C engine export to C919 passenger plane.

We have the CJ-1000A ready soon and the WS-20 which just unveil in this year Zuhai Airshow 2022 which can be used on C919. It might not be as efficient as Leap 1C but it's enough to ensure the project continue for domestic airlines.

Are you talking in your night walking dream ?
I enjoy his humor. He is mocking the western delusionist.

Back
Top Bottom