What's new

3rd drone attack in 36 hours

these teasing words hurt us some 6-7 years ago bro . now we all accept it that we are slaves of USA and they are fee to bomb pakistan as much any time they need . we are total beghairat now koi fark nhi parta .:lol:
Imran bhai, drone strikes have the tacit approval of your PA. Otherwise you think that an F-16 operating in those areas cannot take down a slow moving drone?

another drone attack in 36 hours 6 killed missiles fired on a car and home in data khel .

4 killed 8 injured in drone attack in N.Waziristan
Posted: October 07, 2014 - 1430 PKT | Comment
View attachment 116411
1 4

0 0 7
N.WAZIRISTAN: 4 people were killed and 8 injured in yet another drone attack in Northern Waziristan.

13 people have been killed in 3 drone attacks in the last 36 hours.

Sources revealed that American drone has fired two missiles on a house in Kundghar near Shawal.

An American drone fired a missile on a house in Kundghar last night as well killing 5 people and injuring 3 including foreigners.

Mangroti near Shawal was the target of the third drone attack killing 4 and injuring several others. According to sources 2 missiles were fired in this attack and its main target was banned Tehreek –e-Taliban’s commander Habibullah.

Aren't you having Operation Zarb-e-Azb in Northern Waziristan, what is the need of drone attacks then.

I am a noob in this subject.. I want to know why is usa using drones in pakistan.. Isn't it a internal matter of pakistan?
And what is pakistan govt. Doing?
Pakistan govt. Sold to USA?
Then I am lucky that I am living in secure India..

Illegal Drone attacks & illegal Indian cross border firing these are all well planned attacks against Pakistan. Something is happening & we can't see it yet.

Dont mock human misery. Loss of life and collateral damage is regrettable
they all are indian terrorits. they have killed 40000 pakistanis. let them die. all pakistanis have evactuated before zarbeazb. idps are safe and happy. americans killing hindoo banyas, win win position for pakistan.

they all are indian terrorits. they have killed 40000 pakistanis. let them die. all pakistanis have evactuated before zarbeazb. idps are safe and happy. americans killing hindoo banyas, win win position for pakistan.

Whatever rocks your boat mate. Kindly consider all the other scum in your nation as hindoo banyas and finish them all off as well (with your Uncle's help of-course).

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom