What's new

37% increase in female Rapes as Police is busy in Politics

What percentage are being done by the security forces?

The whole nation is busy in politics.

welay log :pakistan:

When the army and police are kidnapping, stripping, beating and raping women then it is to be expected that it will be open season for everyone.

I was expecting a huge increase in rape and sure enough it is happening.

Law has never been the strong suite of Pakistan since 1947. 75 years and still waiting for the day when rule of the law governs.

welay log :pakistan:

I'd actually say being involved in politics is a sign of an active nation, which wants to change it's course and make things better for itself.

That is of course if you actually divulge in politics and are not just wasting time fighting pointlessly or finding avenues for corruption.

The further away from the time of the British rule you go, the more uncivilized you become. The 1950/60s generation was the best of us.

The further away from the time of the British rule you go, the more uncivilized you become. The 1950/60s generation was the best of us.

You’re right about that. That’s something I’ve noticed for a long time.

With all this abductions going on with full consent of the establishment, you think the violations would reduce?

The rot is from the top here.

I believe that generation went through the creation of Pakistan so they knew what was at stakes. Its the boomers that followed that are completely rotten. And now the rot is gradually dissipating into Gen X.

Thats the nation's right to be involved in politics - Tell em again what is the Oath that Khaki Losers take when becoming so-called Military officers?

75 years and still waiting for the day when rule of the law governs.
Exactly when will loKhaki Losers get out of Political fiddling - this has destroyed the very fabric of the nation

Back
Top Bottom