What's new

360 killed in terrorist blasts targeting Easter in Sri Lanka

Suicide is eternal damnation in hell .
Kill one innocent and you’ll receive punishment for killing all mankind =eternal damnation in hell.

This is Allah command .

Where the heck do these IS piece of shit get there version from

Never have I seen pics videos of these piece of shits praying , fasting or charity for Allah not one video on utube nor one pic on internet and all Muslims pray but these IS don’t .

How you can say you follow Allah when you blatantly disregard he’s command how to live on earth .

What GR men, you are a Ranil slave....vote him ...serve your master
Feel free to jack off to whatever you believe;)
You do realize that vast majority of the elections I have voted MR? If you count all the elections from 2005 to 2015. I would have voted if MR quit in 2015 and sent Chamal instead. He wasn't bad, he didn't have the qualities that attract people but didnt have any of the issues of MR and could have even won the 2015 elections as many of us voted against MR.

Is this true? I am really alarmed by this. If true this is dangerous and still dangerous if false, specially to Muslim women who wear it.

I can confirm the men in burk has. A relative of mine saw that and sent the video. Not sure about the attack target

Last edited:
Feel free to jack off to whatever you believe;)
You do realize that vast majority of the elections I have voted MR? If you count all the elections from 2005 to 2015. I would have voted if MR quit in 2015 and sent Chamal instead. He wasn't bad, he didn't have the qualities that attract people but didnt have any of the issues of MR and could have even won the 2015 elections as many of us voted against MR.

I can confirm the men in burk has. A relative of mine saw that and sent the video. Not sure about the attack target
I really don't care what you voted for in the past decade. I am pretty sure you will be voting for Ranil again in the next election and Sri Lankans can suffer another 5 years under that stupid control freak

The gov is very unpopular and everyone is blaming them. So they are now looking for scapegoats. As far as I know Intel officers have already provided the information and it has reached IGP level. The gov has not acted upon the information.

The gov is very unpopular and everyone is blaming them. So they are now looking for scapegoats. As far as I know Intel officers have already provided the information and it has reached IGP level. The gov has not acted upon the information.

I am confused. What do you mean by government? Is it President or PM & cabinet?

I am confused. What do you mean by government? Is it President or PM & cabinet?
Everyone. Both President and Prime minister have stated they have not received about the intel. Which I find it hard to believe. After the change of government in 2015, the present govern for Tamil votes and to satisfy NGOs tried many Intel officers for various offences. Now 44 of them are in jail. Our Intelligence chief, Suresh Salley (A Muslim Malay) was changed after three months because of NGOs. He had already started investigations by then about these Jamath fellows. All were broken down.

If you see the videos you can see, suicide bombers entering their targets very easily. No one checks them in hotels all of which situated in central part of Colombo. Sri Lanka not only lost 359 people and tourists but was taken 10 years back.

I really don't care what you voted for in the past decade. I am pretty sure you will be voting for Ranil again in the next election and Sri Lankans can suffer another 5 years under that stupid control freak

I am pretty sure I have said I will not be voting Ranil or MS a second time, not sure if it was in this forum though. If I don't like I MR I can not vote to begin with. Hell I didn't even vote in the LG election There is no law that forces me to vote if I dislike both. I will vote Chamal or Gota but MR needs some consideration and never Basil.
Also Thank you although I am pretty sure my vote isn't going to be the deciding factor. :p:

Then there is something seriously wrong with the chain of commands. I hope the government will get it fixed atleast now. :(

Everyone. Both President and Prime minister have stated they have not received about the intel. Which I find it hard to believe.

If you see the videos you can see, suicide bombers entering their targets very easily. No one checks them in hotels all of which situated in central part of Colombo. Sri Lanka not only lost 359 people and tourists but was taken 10 years back.

Sorry, but still confused, because perhaps your system of government is somewhat different. What I meant was that whose prime responsibility was to apprehend the potential criminals? President or PM?

Defence ministry. It is headed by President and deputy is in PM's party. To be honest what we now have, is a mess where presidency and PM ship is born by two different parties and they time to time quarrel with each other

Defence ministry. It is headed by President and deputy is in PM's party. To be honest what we now have, is a mess where presidency and PM ship is born by two different parties and they time to time quarrel with each other

Sorry, but President is head of state and is supposed to work fair without the influence of any political parties irrespective of which political party he/she was affiliated before their presidency. The same goes for the speaker of Parliament. Atleast theoretically. :-)

Sorry, but President is head of state and is supposed to work fair without the influence of any political parties irrespective of which political party he/she was affiliated before their presidency. The same goes for the speaker of Parliament. Atleast theoretically. :-)

I think that they have somewhat different system, in which the President has his own executive powers and is not merely the nominal head of the state, as is the case of India and Pakistan.

I refuse to accept this as 'revenge' and those misguided people are no heroes. And I agree with your post @Desert Fox , lots of Muslims aren't practicing and how illogical thought process. To think its okay to target innocent people who are not related to the NZ attack in any way.
Exactly my brother. There are people who are misguided and they commit acts of terrorism and oppression in the name of Islam or revenge in the name of Islam.

But what is even more disheartening is that there are Muslims who are instead trying to deflect this and make all sorts of conspiracy theories or mocking others Faith's or not taking this seriously, as they would expect from others if an act of Islamophobia were to take place.

We really need to put an end to hypocrisy by calling out those who use Islam as a veil from behind which they mock and laugh or belittle others sufferings, bringing dirt on Islam when in fact it is them who have this shortcoming, and not Islam.

Back
Top Bottom