What's new

360 killed in terrorist blasts targeting Easter in Sri Lanka

Just one more thing are you really Burmese? As the Burmese posters we have are polite, although they have hardline views.

He is definitely neither a Buddhist nor a Burmese/ Nepalese, utters nonsense in every post.

Just one more thing are you really Burmese? As the Burmese posters we have are polite, although they have hardline views.
Yes I am Burmese. And it's true that we have Hardline views. About politeness it depends. I am polite like other burmese but I have issues with Muslims abusing me without reason. That's when I react.

He is definitely neither a Buddhist nor a Burmese/ Nepalese, utters nonsense in every post.
I am a Buddhist and a Burmese.

Namo tassa bhagobhato arahanto samma sambuddassa.

These are the lines from the Tripitaka. Ask any Burmese in this forum and he will tell whether I am Buddhist or not if he actually understands the verses.

The death toll has reached ~300 killed.

Yes I am Burmese. And it's true that we have Hardline views. About politeness it depends. I am polite like other burmese but I have issues with Muslims abusing me without reason. That's when I react.

These are the lines from the Tripitaka. Ask any Burmese in this forum and he will tell whether I am Buddhist or not if he actually understands the verses.

Ok fair play, keep it polite.

If you are a Buddhist, please act as one. Don't spread hatred;
Na hi verena verani
sammantidha kudacanam
averena ca sammanti
esa dhammo sanantano

Here is what I'm gonna tell you, majority of Muslims do not practice Islam. They are only cultural Muslims (just look at the state of Muslim countries). They will insult other peoples religions, they will disrespect other peoples religious sentiments, but when the same is done to them they will cry foul and play the victim card (as you can see on this thread).

But do not make the mistake of judging Islam based on the acts of people who don't even practice it but pretend to be offended when someone insults Muslims.

If they were truly offended by those who insult Islam they would show it in their actions by practicing Islam as genuine Muslims.

That being said, my condolences to the families of the deceased. And may they RIP.

Suicide bomber previously arrested for vandalism: Kabir

One of the suicide bombers who blew himself up in an attack last Sunday had been a suspect who was arrested a few months ago in connection with an incident in Mawanella in which Buddha statues were damaged, Highways Minister Kabir Hashim said at a press conference held today.

“One of my security officers was attacked in the incident. A few suspects were arrested and some of them were released later. It was found that one of them had been the suicide bomber of an attack that took place last Sunday. I am in the process of receiving more information on this,” he said. (Yohan Perera)

http://www.dailymirror.lk/breaking_...usly-arrested-for-vandalism:-Kabir/108-165740

Suicide bomber previously arrested for vandalism: Kabir

One of the suicide bombers who blew himself up in an attack last Sunday had been a suspect who was arrested a few months ago in connection with an incident in Mawanella in which Buddha statues were damaged, Highways Minister Kabir Hashim said at a press conference held today.

“One of my security officers was attacked in the incident. A few suspects were arrested and some of them were released later. It was found that one of them had been the suicide bomber of an attack that took place last Sunday. I am in the process of receiving more information on this,” he said. (Yohan Perera)

http://www.dailymirror.lk/breaking_...usly-arrested-for-vandalism:-Kabir/108-165740

Well they should name the politician that saved them or he would just creep into the next govt and the next.

Unfortunately for Srilanka, it is paying the price of the Western imposed Hybrid war, and this attack has all the hallmark of RAW, CIA and Mossad.

Let it be a lesson for the self-delusional idiots in Pakistan's security establishment who open their mouths to give "warnings" and sit on their behinds until the next bomb hits their arses.

@waz does this guy have any proof ?

Now Sri Lankan terrorist Buddhists will get an excuse to harass muslims openly.
Sri Lanka is NOT a mono religious country or a country created on the basis of a religion. We have a country for people regardless of what religion they practice. Sri Lanka is the most diversified when it comes to religions within such a small country, we have Buddhism, Hinduism, Sunni Islam, Shia Islam, Ahamadiyya, Bahai faith, Catholic, Protestant, Anglican, Parsi, and of course very vocal atheists. And we have villages of religious refugees from Shia, Ahamadia and Christian communities from Pakistan living in Negombo.

Given your background, you may find it difficult to comprehend, but in multi religious societies, problems do occur and it is a very normal thing. Our issue is extremely lethargic government which made a mess whenever we had religious problems without doing what should have been done at the proper time. Our constitution and our institutions have ensured religious freedom for our people and the public in general respects it.

Our constitution and the political leadership had always listened to the demands of the Muslim people. Sometimes even to the extent of giving into extremists for votes.
1. There is a Muslim marriage law where a Muslim male can marry 4, can easily divorce a wife, can marry a girl as young as 12.
2. SLG allowed, maintains and funds Quasi courts in SL
3. There are private Shariah banking a facility not even 200 million strong Muslim community in India enjoy.
4. Government maintain and funds Muslim only schools, Muslim only pre schools
5. Government annually provide school students of all faiths uniform material free of charge. And Muslim girls are given extra for a hijab and the cost is born by everyone.
6. Government import expensive medicine to Sri Lanka as less expensive ones are pork based. etc..etc..etc..

Ok but it says he was active before? So he has been radicalised for a while then. You also have to ask yourselves the question why didn't he just attack the Aussie embassy or tourists from that region? The Christchurch link remains very vague.

I know yours is a valued question. But do you know, authorities had detected 5-6 more bombs and had destroyed them? So how can we rule out, any attempt to bomb the embassies? And in SL, embassies are like forts, very difficult to enter inside. All the churches and hotels were pretty easy targets.

How can they plan so coordinated attack and intelligence team missed it out???

Intel did not miss it. But authorities did not act on it.

it was a deliberate intel failure /miscomm by the state as majority of the victims were Tamils (and a minority Sinhala Catholics), on record no Buddhist or VIPs lost their lives.

Tamils are again victims of SL state sponsored terrorism , the reason for targeting Tamil Catholic Christians is to pay back their past support for LTTE and drive a wedge between Tamils and Muslims. The ultimate benefactors of this terrorism are Sinhala Buddhist majority and its masters across the palk

Terrorist supporting imbecile, majority of the dead are Sinhalese. There are my own family members who were injured. The intel failure is not an unimaginable thing. Governments of Sri Lanka are famous for incompetence, stupidity, lack of strategic insight, lack of sympathy towards people and irresponsibility. That is why your terrorist scum called LTTE survived for 30 years. LTTE were not magicians. They were in SL thanks to the utterly incompetent and stupid SL government headed by the likes of Ranil W and CBK. And they are back.

When Ranil W, came to power in SL, the bugger lifted emergency situation and cancelled the prevention of terrorism act way back in 2001. The result was more than 1000 LTTE suspects were freed by the gov amidst warnings by the Intel. And some of the freed ones even returned as murderers and bombers. This is our history and this is exactly why the terrorist scum survived for 30 years.

See, the fruits of incompetence and stupidity of SL governments which tried to talk to LTTE.
D4tFIVvU4AAY598.jpg

Are Sri Lankan Muslims supermen?

How could they attack and vandalize them even when they are barely 2percent of the population?
And why would they attack Christians ?
It does not add up.

Perhaps the alternative explanation is more valid.
The SL govt is on its path to disenfranchise its insignificant Muslim minority. I don't think India is involved here. This seems to be a false flag attack.

They are not 2 percent, but Sri Lanka's political structure is created in a manner minorities can enjoy far more power. Sri Lankan politicians will do anything for minority votes. And hence Muslim race based parties thrive.

Precisely, Sri Lanka is Buddhist country (as per its constitution) that why these Buddhist Talibans first went after Tamil Hindus/Christians blood and now Tamil Muslims. This is in accordance with their Buddhist Mahavamsa mindset, i.e kill and drive out non Buddhists and protect SL's pure Buddhism , the land of Aryans

BTW dont spread lies, no Buddhist temples were destroyed on the contrary its was Tamil temples, churches, and mosques that were destroyed by the 'peaceful' Sinhala Buddhist

Sri Lanka is not a Buddhist country, you imbecile. Nice coming from a terrorist supporting inhuman who tried to create Tamil only utopia by chasing away others under Prabhakaran. Which mindset was there when chasing away Muslims, you imbecile? Why do Tamil politicians still block their return?

@waz,
It is very clear this fellow manlion is here for an agenda. He always derail any discussion regarding SL. I wonder if that is fine with a forum like this.

I guess some Pakistanis here have a soft spot for him because of usual anti Indian rant. Fueling Tamil nationalism which is extremely problematic like Islamic or anyother religious extremism, thinking it will one day divide India or cause problems is nothing but a misconception. If anybody thinks so they hardly have any idea about South Indian politics and Indian Ocean politics.

Here is what I'm gonna tell you, majority of Muslims do not practice Islam. They are only cultural Muslims (just look at the state of Muslim countries). They will insult other peoples religions, they will disrespect other peoples religious sentiments, but when the same is done to them they will cry foul and play the victim card (as you can see on this thread).

But do not make the mistake of judging Islam based on the acts of people who don't even practice it but pretend to be offended when someone insults Muslims.

If they were truly offended by those who insult Islam they would show it in their actions by practicing Islam as genuine Muslims.

That being said, my condolences to the families of the deceased. And may they RIP.
Thank you. I won't abuse you because you talk like a sensible and civilized person. Tbh even you would react if you find a member commenting 'Hindus deserves to be bombed' and all these type of bigoted writings.

Ok fair play, keep it polite.
From now onwards I won't even reply to comments. I will just text you the abusive comments and you will decide what to do?

Apparently these guys were provided explosive devices by some higher authorities with agenda. Will we ever get to know the full story here? Explosives in that isolated island cant be readily available.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom