What's new

354 Maoists surrender before police in Sukma

Train them and use them against Fidayeen Terrorists.

Are there any left? They have no manpower left right now.
I am happy that govt is taking care of their concern with education & opportunities which is making them surrender.

The situation is not so rosy as it seems.

The present home minister has further tied the hands of CRPF and BJP ruled state armed police forces. Despite having 100% sure shot information about atleast 100 naxals hiding , home minister and home ministry showed no urge , and this has atleast happened twice in last 4 months in my Ranchi district alone where the local operations head kept ringing Delhi and Ranchi for reinforcements without any reply.

I am hoping that Rajnath Singh gives up the post for UP elections in greed. Useless fellow.

Awesome news. the end of Maoist movement is just the matter of when and not if

May be Govt doesn't want to do any OP agapem & wants to solve it peacefully without any bloodshed or due to utter ignorance..
What could be the possible reason?

Well I will tell only one thing.
Its not even an year when some children ,from the poorest strata of our society chose education and a hard life instead of 3 times of food , money and liquor( according to latest survey , their family hardly had enough to even eat 2 meals a day) , but before they could make a beginning , they were butchered by these " peace ful naxals aka our own brother by the home ministry ".

And 4 months ago when a patrol squad of 24 Police men came to know about those 100+ naxals hiding and waited endlessly for a reply till the naxals were gone , it was later revealed that the group was likely that which killed the children.

And our home minister calls them our own brothers.

Lol , I even cry today about it.

If a person sitting in a metro , with electricity from a coal fired power plant , where coal comes from my state , mined by my own teenage fellows in many cases , well its not correct.....

Day is not far when our own people pick up guns against these.

The situation is not so rosy as it seems.

The present home minister has further tied the hands of CRPF and BJP ruled state armed police forces. Despite having 100% sure shot information about atleast 100 naxals hiding , home minister and home ministry showed no urge , and this has atleast happened twice in last 4 months in my Ranchi district alone where the local operations head kept ringing Delhi and Ranchi for reinforcements without any reply.

I am hoping that Rajnath Singh gives up the post for UP elections in greed. Useless fellow.
This is common with any govt. My former classmate who used to reside in a naxal infested tribal area in Orissa used to tell his experiences and one such is - during the congress regime, there was sure shot info about the locations of naxals in Northern Andhra Pradesh and Orissa but there were no reinforcements provided to CRPF and had their hands tied up by the central govt. Also, the local police used to support the naxals as they used to receive constant threats from the naxals that either them or their families will be killed and as a result they used to direct the CRPF in the wrong direction. The situation changed only after BSF was deployed in the region which used their own intelligence sources. Most of the naxals in those regions were either surrounded or killed. Luckily the situation is far better now with most of Northern AP and Orissa being free from naxals.

AP,Orissa and Gadchiroli(Mah.) have pretty much got rid of Naxals.... Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh and parts of Bihar are their last bastion. Hope sooner than later.

The whole thing is a Lie . 354 maoist and only 18 'weapons' ? what weapons ? knives and spears ? :cheesy:

No doubt the 'surrendered' maoist will now get money and some free goodies :lol:

You can expect the middle men who arranged for this 'surrender' to make a cool packet.

Indians are truly the most gullible people on planet earth.

The whole thing is a Lie . 354 maoist and only 18 'weapons' ? what weapons ? knives and spears ? :cheesy:

No doubt the 'surrendered' maoist will now get money and some free goodies :lol:

You can expect the middle men who arranged for this 'surrender' to make a cool packet.

Indians are truly the most gullible people on planet earth.

These Maoists aren't funded by Pakistan like other terrorist organisations that cause us problems. They are under funded and hence face a shortage of weapons and equipment and many times this is the main reason for their surrender.

While all the eyes are on surgical strikes, The Naxals and Maoists are being delt blow after blow, I am seeing reports of dozens of Naxals surrendering every day....lol by the time Naxals Lutyans figure out whats going on it will be too late :lol:

Back
Top Bottom