What's new

-$35,952,800,000: U.S.-China Trade Deficit Set January Record

Everything that failed actuary said is a bunch is bs. Asian Americans are just as successful as White Americans. "Asian Americans are a minority in the US, so there are fewer that stand out". Most of the Chinese students in US universities are from overseas and they graduate and return home to apply their knowledge and skills to make China great again.

Everything that failed actuary said is a bunch is bs. Asian Americans are just as successful as White Americans. "Asian Americans are a minority in the US, so there are fewer that stand out". Most of the Chinese students in US universities are from overseas and they graduate and return home to apply their knowledge and skills to make China great again.

Yes, on average, they do do better than white Americans, but considering that these people are supposed to be the best and brightest from the east, their results are rather disappointing.

The americans will once again cry hard about this, there indian attack dog actuary is already here doing the best he can to derail this thread. Ignore the american bootlicker and lets appreciate the good news.

The americans will once again cry hard about this, there indian attack dog actuary is already here doing the best he can to derail this thread. Ignore the american bootlicker and lets appreciate the good news.

LOL... First off, India is considered part of Asia. If I were Indian, why would I attack my own country?

Again, no one really cares about your little high school tournaments. When you can compete with the big boys, then we'll talk.

:lol: You're the quintessence of a sour grape.

Okay, I get it. White geniuses like you aren't doing as well because, which cool genius cares about SATS, scholarship, wages, health, etc right? Let the underperforming Asians represent the US in International Olympiads in all fronts. Whites have better things to do during highschool.

LOL... First off, India is considered part of Asia. If I were Indian, why would I attack my own country?
No, you particularly attack Chinese only. Pls post your view about insult of India then I believe you.

This imposter first talk nonsense about Asia especially Chinese under represent American top engineer. How many Chinese are there in US? US is a white, black and Hispanic majority country for god sake. What stupid nonsense he is talking about?

Innovation and sustainability are 2 different things. Sometimes you need to compromise and level between these 2 factors. Innovation with not enough sustainable will only imply doom.

Part of exports were made by American companies(Apple phone for example). The situation is not that bad as it looks.

Well, the share of value added in exports into US from China by US companies is 4%.

I think that's fair enough.

Yes, on average, they do do better than white Americans, but considering that these people are supposed to be the best and brightest from the east, their results are rather disappointing.
Consider you are not the best and brightest from those western trolls,your comments on this forum are not disappointing,I know you want to show your superiority(I even doubt you are white since you just registered yesterday on PDF ,but your first thing to do is popping up in a far-east subforum,its werid),but all your talk are just based on personal experience(may be personal illusion),I‘ve talked to countless western trolls ,some of them are really doing great research before they starting to troll,you should learn more skills from them

So I suggest you to try harder next time,come back with your statistics and hard fact then we may have some reasonable talk and taking you seriously,and it will be more challenging and entertaining,thanks

Last edited:
Figuratively Speaking

Source:Global Times Published: 2018/3/8

$500 billion

Trade between China and the ASEAN countries in 2017, Minister of Foreign Affairs Wang Yi said Thursday.

Patent applications in Europe from China in 2017, up 16.6 percent year-on-year, the European Patent Office said.

20b yuan

Research and development investment planned for new-energy vehicles by 2020 at Great Wall Motors Co.

45%

Forecast penetration rate of full-screen smartphones in 2018, media reports said on Thursday, citing WitsView.

9.5m tons

China's steel exports in January and February, down 27.1 percent year-on-year, media reported on Thursday.

Figuratively Speaking

Source:Global Times Published: 2018/3/8

$500 billion

Trade between China and the ASEAN countries in 2017, Minister of Foreign Affairs Wang Yi said Thursday.

Patent applications in Europe from China in 2017, up 16.6 percent year-on-year, the European Patent Office said.

20b yuan

Research and development investment planned for new-energy vehicles by 2020 at Great Wall Motors Co.

45%

Forecast penetration rate of full-screen smartphones in 2018, media reports said on Thursday, citing WitsView.

9.5m tons

China's steel exports in January and February, down 27.1 percent year-on-year, media reported on Thursday.
Trump is the best CPC secret agent ever!

Trump is the best CPC secret agent ever!

Economics aside, Trump's greatest service has been his single-handed destruction of the US ideational/moral superiority claims.

He has just shown that US system is just another (rich and in debt) systemically-corrupt, internally bickering political swamp that no one in their sane mind would like to emulate (perhaps except SP12).

Consider you are not the best and brightest from those western trolls,your comments on this forum are not disappointing,I know you want to show your superiority(I even doubt you are white since you just registered yesterday on PDF ,but your first thing to do is popping up in a far-east subforum,its werid),but all your talk are just based on personal experience(may be personal illusion),I‘ve talked to countless western trolls ,some of them are really doing great research before they starting to troll,you should learn more skills from them

So I suggest you to try harder next time,come back with your statistics and hard fact then we may have some reasonable talk and taking you seriously,and it will be more challenging and entertaining,thanks

This troll claims himself working in "actuarial science" and went to "top 15" university, while shows nothing statistic when trolling here...
Or he might be a "genius", but a mentally disordered one...

Back
Top Bottom