What's new

-$35,952,800,000: U.S.-China Trade Deficit Set January Record

He will come back as another account and start afresh. :enjoy:

Just another Indian. They will come in countless identities. Population dividend and frequent call-center breaks are their advantages.

China's forex reserves drop in February
Xinhua, March 8, 2018

China's foreign exchange reserves fell in February following 12 consecutive months of rises, official data showed Wednesday.

Forex reserves came in at 3.134 trillion U.S. dollars in February, down 26.98 billion U.S. dollars from a month earlier, according to data from the People's Bank of China.

The amount was below market forecast of 3.16 trillion dollars.

A statement from the State Administration of Foreign Exchange (SAFE) attributed the decrease to weaker non-dollar currencies and retreating global asset prices.

But cross-border capital flows and transactions remained generally stable in February, with balanced supply and demand in the forex market, it said.

China's forex stockpile has increased steadily since February 2017 after dipping below 3 trillion dollars in January, as the economy got on a firmer footing and the yuan continued to stabilize.

SAFE said a trend had been "initially formed" indicating two-way and generally balanced cross-border capital flows.

With the domestic economy stabilizing and global recovery improving, the Chinese currency will remain basically stable at a reasonable level to create favorable conditions for balanced capital flows in the longer run, according to SAFE.

The PBOC data showed that the country's gold reserves remained unchanged at 59.24 million ounces, and valued at 78.1 billion U.S. dollars.

Grab Dotard regime by the *****.

1) I am not a white supremacist.

2) I'm trying to have a constructive discussion on why Asians are not performing at the level that we should expect given their work ethics.
I admit that it is amusing when I'm able to solve completely novel problems easily while the Asians will work 24/7 for weeks trying to figure out something I solved in 10 minutes, but it also makes me genuinely sad that they're putting in so much effort for so little gain.
How do we fix their issues?

Ok, I won't mock your race, sex, etc. But first, my question. What data do you use when you claim that Asians are inferior than the white in what? Innovation and problem solver? Please tell me, how can you be so sure that the Asians are inferior in there.

You can't just claim their inferiority just because your Asian origins classmates can't beat you in math or physic or something, can you? You need actual data that give proof that Asians are inferior.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom