What's new

348 armed forces personnel committed suicide since 2014

Asking you a question, if you don't have the answer just say no
As i said in the line of duty....none on the record.

And we are supposed to belive that cos you said so?
Make your self worthwhile and prove it otherwise.
In fact there's a thread on this somewhere in this forum.

Transparency is a laxury & it is only enjoyed in matured democracies..
Yea, just like the claims of surgical strikes. very transparent indeed, hell even the Israelis aren't that covert.

Very good to see low suicide rate in Indian Army, last year (2016) the suicide rate was only 8.4/100,000.
The rate is lower than the army suicide rates of USA, Australia, Canada, France, Japan, Turkey, Russia, S Korea and is about the same as Israeli DF suicide rate.

Very good to see low suicide rate in Indian Army, last year (2016) the suicide rate was only 8.4/100,000.
The rate is lower than the army suicide rates of USA, Australia, Canada, France, Japan, Turkey, Russia, S Korea and is about the same as Israeli DF suicide rate.
very good indeed, that your soldiers are killing themselves

Wth is this its about stupid Indians soldiers commit suicide don`t derail the topic.

Yea, just like the claims of surgical strikes. very transparent indeed, hell even

Yea, just like the claims of surgical strikes. very transparent indeed, hell even the Israelis aren't that covert.

I know how sucide is treated in Pakistani culture, so don't expect me to wast time on finding something that is not even registered. That was my point anyway, that you guys don't register suicide as such and then gloat over countries that do. Only a moron would belive that their armed forces have zero suicide

Wth is this its about stupid Indians soldiers commit suicide don`t derail the topic.
Rather this is about stupid pakistanis who belive suicide don't exist in their country

Do you know how many pakistanis commited suicide in the same periode? serious question, cos if you think about it, the numbers are not that alarming. i mean india has about 1.4 mill armed personell right, and in 3-4 years 348 commited sucide. In norway, one of the best countries to live in, on a average 550 commit suicide every year, and we have a population of less then 5 mill.

So the number are, considering how challenging it must be to be a solidar, quit low

Beta, Pakistan has a ZERO suicide rate among its armed forces.

There's something fundamentally wrong within Indian armed forces.

Apparently there can be two reasons behind this regular suicide trend:

1) Immoral and unethical practices being forced upon soldiers, like killing innocent children, elderly and women; AND/OR

2) Extremely dismal working conditions and attitude of superiors towards junior personnel.

Beta, Pakistan has a ZERO suicide rate among its armed forces.

There's something fundamentally wrong within Indian armed forces.

Apparently there can be two reasons behind this regular suicide trend:

1) Immoral and unethical practices being forced upon soldiers, like killing innocent children, elderly and women; AND/OR

2) Extremely dismal working conditions and attitude of superiors towards junior personnel.

^^^^

Agreed!!! Pakistan is ZERO in many things my friend. At least someone on PDF have courage to state the truth. Please carry on with your suicide obsessions. Thank you for your post.

Regards
Jailer

I was reading somewhere that 24 Pakistani officers / soldiers have comitted suicide in the last 15 years.
Probably it was an article here on pdf by a retired bridgr.

@Windjammer @Pakistan First
Indians can't comprehend the ideology of Jihad, so please, refrain from comparing our moral to theirs. Just look at the level of mentality they have, they are asking you to prove something that doesn't exist, and are insisting that burden of proof is on you. So these are typical jahil Indians (Abu Jahels).

The news article is pointing out a serious issue within Indian armed forces and questioning the moral of their forces, they should better be discussing that, rather than pointing fingers at others.

Beta, Pakistan has a ZERO suicide rate among its armed .

Don't call someone "beta" and then make a totally ignorant statement about a million strong force having zero suicide. Makes you look completely stupid and extremely delusional.

There are enough articles around about the pakistani denial about its suicides, read up and widen your narrow mind.

I know about two pakistanis who committed suicide in norway. One literally jumped of the cliff, the family still tells everyone he had a drowning accident. The other one put himself on fire, the family tells he dies in a car accident. It's a denial behavior rooted deep in the culture, still ignorant souls here wanna close there eyes and pretend it does not happen.

India has a suicide rate under the average, still the same ignorant fools are jumping up and down.

Last edited:
Indians can't comprehend the ideology of Jihad, so please, refrain from comparing our moral to theirs. Just look at the level of mentality they have, they are asking you to prove something that doesn't exist, and are insisting that burden of proof is on you. So these are typical jahil Indians (Abu Jahels).

The news article is pointing out a serious issue within Indian armed forces and questioning the moral of their forces, they should better be discussing that, rather than pointing fingers at others.

The news article is pointing out a serious issue within Indian armed forces and questioning the moral of their forces, they should better be discussing that, rather than pointing fingers at others.[/QUOT

^^^
Intresting!!! Which Jihad we are dicussing here Bro Awi? The Jihad which stated in Al-Quran ( in Allah's Kalam) or the Jihad which is made in Pakistan? Because Pakistan version of Jihad seek Strategic depth in Afghanistan and produce state of art suicide bomber which take thousand of innocent lives or the Jihad to control Kashmir land and water. My friend Pakistan version of Jihad bring more harm to the Muslims from Afghanistan to Kashmir and it has nothing to do with Islam or Al-Quran.

P.S : In Pakistan of version Jihad it is halal to gift Muslim brother lands to China

Regards,
Jailer

^^^
Intresting!!! Which Jihad we are dicussing here Bro Awi? The Jihad which stated in Al-Quran ( in Allah's Kalam) or the Jihad which is made in Pakistan? Because Pakistan version of Jihad seek Strategic depth in Afghanistan and produce state of art suicide bomber which take thousand of innocent lives or the Jihad to control Kashmir land and water. My friend Pakistan version of Jihad bring more harm to the Muslims from Afghanistan to Kashmir and it has nothing to do with Islam or Al-Quran.

P.S : In Pakistan of version Jihad it is halal to gift Muslim brother lands to China

Regards,
Jailer

hmmm that's a new one, versions of Jihad???? Definitely not talking about the version that you lot are teaching afghan kids in your cultural centers in Afghanistan. Don't expect further replies from me, sorry, no time for losers like you.

Back
Top Bottom