What's new

34 years ago today: Tiananmen Square massacre in Beijing

@beijingwalker @etylo @renhai

Please could you confirm the number of people massacred in Tiananmen in military crackdown? Or is that a national secret?

I read about it and only find wester lies and propaganda. So just want the gospel truth from the CCP 😊

Please could you confirm the number of people massacred in Tiananmen in military crackdown? Or is that a national secret?

I read about it and only find wester lies and propaganda. So just want the gospel truth from the CCP 😊
No one was killed in Tiananmen square. Rioters and soliders were killed in some other places in Beijing. Total death number is several hundred

How can I confirm? but look at it from now, it's a right decision to make, it helped China become today's China instead or today's Russia.

Different from India or the US. This is a negotiation between students and CCP.

"My complicated relationship with China and Tiananmen Square Movement"​

微信图片_20230522025950.png

微信图片_20230522030039.png

微信图片_20230522030132.png

微信图片_20230522030310.png

微信图片_20230522030411.png

微信图片_20230522031311.png

It's very lucky that this color revolution failed. Otherwise China will become a vassal country of US. You will never see a prosperous China as today. Which has become a balance power to US. It is a luck to the world except US and its pawns.

Last edited:
It's very lucky that this color revolution failed. Otherwise China will become a vassal country of US. You will never see a prosperous China as today. Which has become a balance power to US. It is a luck to the world except US and it pawns.
Tiananmen incident happened in 1989 and Russia "revolution" happened in 1990, back then Soviet Union was worlds ahead of China in all aspects, and check out where the two countries are now 34 years after the "revolution".

Why you Indians so obsessed with anything bad supposedly occurred in China ? Why don't you concern with the bad things happening in the la la land such as the big tragic train collision yesterday that killed more than 300 people.

Last edited:
Tiananmen crackdown shaped China's fast development for the last 30 years, in 1989 China's GDP was about the same as India's and much lower than India per capita wise.

微信图片_20230604230050.png
微信图片_20230604230110.png

It's very lucky that this color revolution failed. Otherwise China will become a vassal country of US. You will never see a prosperous China as today. Which has become a balance power to US. It is a luck to the world except US and it pawns.
Or worse likely end up in civil war.

Back
Top Bottom