What's new

31 ISI modules busted; 48 spies arrested in 3 years across India

Hmmmm! Looks like Indians are easy prey. If ISI can hire that many then one wonders how many CIA, FSB and Mossad moles already working inside india?

In many TV interview a so called self styled defense analyst with a RED CAP claims all bomb blasts and such activities in Pakistan is funded and sponsored by RAW in coalition with CIA and Mossad. Well this means...RAW has penetrated deep inside your country...according to him CIA and Mossad is in coalition..so there presence in India isn't a threat.

According to the same individual's claim almost more than half of the Pakistani media has agents of RAW and CIA who are spreading a media war.....man...India has at least arrested or busted ISI agents...have you ever been able to bust one RAW agent...

Have you ever wondered how many you guys caught who were working for CIA, FSB and MOSSAD ?

This says that Indian intelligence caught many of your spies whereas your intelligence agencies failed, and even govt. let go Raymond Davis.

1st they blame randoms For being agents and then they SORRY :( :D baki KHUD DEKH LO RAW KITNE PANII ME HAI :D

why don't we ever catch a Chinese or CIA spy? I find it so hard to believe that other countries don't snoop around... it is ridiculous when we come out only with the name ISI... Fear psychosis and propaganda of con-gress

Have you ever wondered how many you guys caught who were working for CIA, FSB and MOSSAD ?

This says that Indian intelligence caught many of your spies whereas your intelligence agencies failed, and even govt. let go Raymond Davis.

how about we dont catch them, but make them double agents, or feed them wrong info which actually works counter productive and keep them in check :azn:

Out of the 38 Indians arrested, 10 were government officials, including two ex-servicemen, three serving personnel and three civilians.

I want to know the names of the govt officials, what religion they represent, what parties they represent, etc. All this info could be immensely valuable. Like I have pointed out before, spies especially who are govt officials should be shot dead asap. Corruption is the main culprit and I know its a term that many of you hate but it is what it is. ISI uses mnay tactics but mostly revolve around, bribing (corruption), looking for weaknesses to exploit in the system, creating an area with a muslim religous majority to infiltrate and interrupt govt processes, honey traps, etc.

To be quite frank, unless you close the hole in our border security we wont have peace. Wheverever, there is a hole in the fence, they wil exploit it quickly and efficiently. Also, Muslim leaders who fly to Pakistan or the Gulf and meet ****/ISI officials should be kept a watch on. In fact, they should be arrested or banned entry to India afterwards.

Out of the 38 Indians arrested, 10 were government officials, including two ex-servicemen, three serving personnel and three civilians.

I want to know the names of the govt officials, what religion they represent, what parties they represent, etc. All this info could be immensely valuable. Like I have pointed out before, spies especially who are govt officials should be shot dead asap. Corruption is the main culprit and I know its a term that many of you hate but it is what it is. ISI uses mnay tactics but mostly revolve around, bribing (corruption), looking for weaknesses to exploit in the system, creating an area with a muslim religous majority to infiltrate and interrupt govt processes, honey traps, etc.

To be quite frank, unless you close the hole in our border security we wont have peace. Wheverever, there is a hole in the fence, they wil exploit it quickly and efficiently. Also, Muslim leaders who fly to Pakistan or the Gulf and meet ****/ISI officials should be kept a watch on. In fact, they should be arrested or banned entry to India afterwards.

and YOu should be Deported for being a Hindutivas anti Islam/anti Muslim Bigot From NYC, probably living in Jackson heights It smells so bad their every one else Left But YOu and your kind from their

lol :omghaha:

The caught Indians are not necessarily the 'direct agents' of ISI. They might be some people who gave away information without knowing the 'full details' But the sections of IPC does not discriminate the same.

In an earlier article, Brian Cloughly exposed the Indian psyche and their obsession with ISI, but then some are condemned to make a fool of themselves.

The stories about alleged ISI activities are not doing India any good for they are regarded in responsible circles as naïve and absurd. If one believed all the tales in the press it would seem that some 1,100 ISI agents were identified in 14 months and it appears that the rumour-mongers have never been told about the boy who cried 'Wolf!' Every petty hood and crook in the country is in danger being labelled 'ISI'--but, as with all malicious propaganda, if these silly stories are repeated often and long enough they will come to be generally believed, just as the 'victory' in Kargil is now regarded as indisputable fact.

In an earlier article, Brian Cloughly exposed the Indian psyche and their obsession with ISI, but then some are condemned to make a fool of themselves.

You ok man ???
It's a spy thread and yet you haven't posted your favourite pigeon image.... :rofl:

Keep saying that and you will never be arrested in India ;)

Back
Top Bottom