What's new

300 containers to stop Azadi march !

Drones and military operation did targeted those areas of FATA close to Afghan border where there were training camps of terrorists and from where they launched terrorist attacks on innocent Pakistani civilians/Pak army and some of these terrorists were not even Pakistani..Why no drones in KPK? They are also Pukhhtoon? no? Imran khan also took u-turn and supported recent operation going on in Wazisritan

secondly you should come out of this victim mentality because this war is against terrorist not pashtuns and also pashtuns are not only in KPK but they are also living in all provinces of Pakistan including Punjab, Sindh, Karachi, Quetta etc If you think rest of Punjabi are enjoying better life then you are free to move and settle anywhere you want if you hold Pakistani nationality. I have seen enough of Pukhtoon and even Afghani running business in Rawalpindi/Islamabad so please stop this non sense and come out of this victim mentality. This rhona dhona will not take you anywhere

Not crying pointed out facts, we don't cry that's not in iur nature.

Drone strikes have taken place in kpk, so is fata not part of Pakistan?, who brought these terrorist here in the first place, who trained them, who financed them who sought strategic depth?.

The army who swears to defend this nation and it's people, does it not consider fata part of Pakistan or pukhtoons as Pakistanis ?.

If anyone thinks marching on 14 august is not right then tough luck, shove 14 august where the sun don't shine as were always independent.

Last edited:
Not crying pointed out facts, we don't cry that's not in iur nature.

Drone strikes have taken place in kpk, so is fata not part of Pakistan?, who brought these terrorist here in the first place, who trained them, who financed them who sought strategic depth?.
What are facts? You tell me how we should eliminate those terrorists who attack our civilians or institution?
No one brought those idiots here..they are fond of jihad and to implement their twisted sharia on others through violence and fear..who is training/funding them against Pakistan now?

Zardari is FAR FAR FAR better politician than ganjaa

What are facts? You tell me how we should eliminate those terrorists who attack our civilians or institution?
No one brought those idiots here..they are fond of jihad and to implement their twisted sharia on others through violence and fear..who is training/funding them against Pakistan now?

How shall we eliminate those in establishment who are responsible for forced dissapearences, responsible for creating the Taliban, giving tacit agreements to kill their own countrymen?.

Either side of the border the victim is pukhtoon.

San Azadi march ma shirkat kar noora ko wapis jaddha baj kar sawaba daran hasil karan....
No , This time we should not send them in Jiddah.... Abhi to lahore model town Incident ka Hisaab daina hai jo Shahbaaz sharif k next street py huya.......Yehi Police khudi sach bolay gi after Inqlaab. At-least One dozen bakron ki Qurbani honi hai abi to PMLN k.

How shall we eliminate those in establishment who are responsible for forced dissapearences, responsible for creating the Taliban, giving tacit agreements to kill their own countrymen?.

Either side of the border the victim is pukhtoon.
You did not answer my question. How we should eliminate those terrorists attacking on our civilians as you oppose drones/military operation and consider it war on pashtuns? Who is supporting/funding these terrorists against Pakistan now? Why they have found many foreigner Afghan/Uzbekh terroists and foreign currency during their operation? If i create/support something then it should not go against me? right? Its all BS. Talibans are/were fond of their own twisted version of sharia, jihad and violence and to establish their islami nazaam and khilafut throught violence and were struggling for it thatswhy they were used by many..they were not some 10 year old kids whom army said come run behind us and they started running behind them and now they started fighting against same people whom created them lol They are human beings(evil one) not some inventions made/created by Pakistan..

Zardari is FAR FAR FAR better politician than ganjaa
Actually whoever is ruling right now always became worst than previous politicians for pakistani awaam lol when zardari was ruling peopel said musharraf was better than zardari and now zardari become better politician

Last edited:
Lmao .. What is the KPK govt doin! When it is already shyin away n plainly disowning responsibility .. As for Imran sir.. Yeah sure man .. Bc Is tarah chalay ga sub much.

follow the other thread regarding IDPs, four ministers constantly sitting in Bannu to look after IDPs, IKF working there under Fauzia Kasuri, Army helping out by raisng funds... I dont know what miracles you want them to do !

ghilzai bhai, what concerns do we have for the other side of pukhtoons? Just asking.

Also imo this is a sort of walling off pukhtoons stating that they are the only victims throughout. The mentality of 'us puktoons' as the indigenous habitants in turn rest are low cast dwellers hence pukhtoons deserve every right of high stature is alarming too because this is prejudice, takabbur and discrimination. Same equation applies to plaintful from other ethnicities vice versa. On the other hand, I see the most unfortunate people in Pakistan are Balochis than any other ethnic majority or minority, trust me. Time has changed. Generation upon generation hailing from all corners are here and alive. The only legit concern is how to nurture this nation as a whole and not just pukhtoons, punjabis, urdu speaking etc alone. I don't think we are voting up for drone attacks in FATA only. But yes we want to wipe out dehshat gards no matter them being in FATA, Punjab, Sindh or Baluchistan. Evidences are as clear as the sun in the summer sky that they were being harboured and then fostered in the tribal areas and from there they were sent to spread their monstrosity to the other parts of Pakistan. Moreover, proposed sharia system by them was built on their own whims and wills if not on their traditional tribal structure which, of course, we don't need. So its time dismiss 'us pukhtoons' perception and work as a team.

PS: no offence intended.

p1_13.jpg

:lol:

PTI likely to expose more rigging proofs and collusion between pmln/ ex CJP and Najam Sethi.

PTI is doing its job there... and electoral reforms is most important issue for the future of Pakistan, cannot ignore it.

From our Experience here & since India-Pak Politics is so similar let me tell you this 'Azadi March' will do nothing,Crowds are gonna gather IK & Co are gonna speak against Rigging & PML-N,PPP & other parties & then every one will go home & the issue is gonna fade away why don't you get a more clearer mandate so that effects of rigging & stuff are reduced.

PMLN knows that it will not be a patwari crowd .. the are die hard PTI fan .. so if there is a salogan "girti hoi dewar ko aik dakha or doh".. probably PMLN know they cant survive this protest ...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom