What's new

30 Israeli men gangrape 16 year old girl

QWECXZ

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Police arrest several suspects in the rape of 16-year-old girl. One suspects says men "lined up" outside the girl's hotel room while eyewitnesses failed to intervene. PM: This is a crime against humanity. Those responsible must be persecuted to the full extent of the law.

A gruesome sex crime sent shockwaves through Israel on Thursday, after a 16-year-old girl filed a rape complaint alleging she was assaulted by over 30 men while on vacation in the southern resort city of Eilat.

The Israel Police said an investigation was underway. According to Channel 12 News, several suspects were arrested and at least one of them has implicated himself in the case, saying that the men lined up outside the girl's hotel room, waiting their turn to rape her, while eyewitnesses failed to intervene.

A police official said that the suspect implicated in the case, a 27-year-old man from northern Israel, was arrested after a series of text messages between him and the girl revealed there was video footage of the alleged rape.

He confirmed that the girl was intoxicated but claimed that that the hotel's security cameras would prove that men stood in line outside her room as she called them into the room one by one.

"This is shocking, there is no other word. This is not only a crime against the girl, this is a crime against humanity itself that is worthy of all censure. Those responsible must be brought to justice," Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu tweeted.

Blue and White leader and PM-designate Benny Gantz said, "I've been trying – and failing – to understand: What is a man who is standing on a crowded line with dozens of others, on the way to a room where a young, intoxicated girl is staying, trying to prove?

"The police investigation is still underway, but it's important that I convey a message to those who participated or bore witness to this case or others: The only thing you've proven is what depravity of your soul and morality you are capable of. Before the criminal aspect, there is a moral soul-searching that must be done here. And to the complainant, it's important that I say: My heart is with you, you are not alone."

Tourism Minister Assaf Zamir tweeted, "Everyone is talking about elections but I can't stop thinking about this rape case. About 30 men raping a 16-year-old girl. This is beyond horrifying. We have to prosecute them to the full extent of the law – I know, everyone will say that. Most of all I'm just stunned by this brutality and by the thought that people capable of such things are walking among us."

Former Justice Minister Ayelet Shaked took to Facebook, writing, "The brutal rape in Eilat is an appalling crime that reflects moral bankruptcy among some in Israeli society. This girl's youth was robbed by animals. Action against them should be swift and aggravated."

Meretz leader Nitzan Horowitz said, "Stop saying they 'had sex' with her. Dozens of men with one girl is gang rape. This type of abuse in a public venue without anyone intervening (!) is not just a crime by this sickening group but a much bigger, much deeper social problem."

Foreign Minister Gabi Ashkenazi issued a statement calling for a swift police investigation. "We must all do some serious soul-searching on how this could have possibly happened in our midst," he said.

Orit Sulitzeanu, director of the Association of Rape Crisis Centers in Israel, said the case demonstrates "rape culture," a term used to describe a social situation in which sexual violence is treated as the norm and victims are blamed for their own assaults.

"We're talking about dozens of adults, grown men, who thought doing this was okay, that it would be 'fun.' This is rape culture, plain and simple," she told Radio 103FM.

"This is so horrifying it renders you speechless. This is probably the most extreme [sex crime] in Israel's history. It also raises a lot of questions, chiefly – how is it that none of those involved understood this was rape? That this was criminal exploitation? Thirty men – no one thought twice?" she said.

The case sparked a social media storm.

"Why do I live in a country where 30 men rape a 16-year-old girl and all anyone can talk about is the damn elections?" one twitter user wrote.

"Thirty men don't 'have sex' with a teenager. They rape her. Stop calling this 'sex,'" another wrote.

"Thirty men raped a teenaged girl. None of them thought to help her and stop it. It's time we take a long, hard look in the mirror," a Facebook user wrote.

Morning show hosts lambast the men as "animals" and expressed utter shock over the fact that none of those involved thought to stop what more than one anchorperson called "torture."

"Who are you people, actually standing in line outside a hotel room to rape a teenager? Who are you people, standing in line outside a hotel room knowing a teenaged girl is being raped in there and doing nothing to stop it? Who raised you?!?" asked Echo99 Radio host Aviad Kisos.

"Let's call it what it is, okay? The men who did this have annihilated any chance this girl had to grow up and lead a normal life. They murdered her soul. That makes them nothing less than murderers," he asserted.

I always think of gang-rape as proxy gay sex. I can't imagine myself being undressed for sex in the same room as another man or having intercourse with a unwashed woman who seconds before had intercourse with another man. :sick:

Amended the title. Kindly do not change the title by yourself.

Also between Israelies and Pakistanies, seems like we all related

Even Indians don't hide behind shadow of a more powerful nation, even if they wish they could. In that way you Israelis are far unrelated.

Untitled2.jpg

it seems like israelis never pay a full hundred bucks they always go dutch

Also between Israelies and Pakistanies, seems like we all related

Please, dont think too much of urelf, better u search for commonality with a pig and find astonishing levels of it. Maybe ur ok with a pig but ashamed for being comapred to indians :lol:

Palestinians don't vacation in Eilat, seems like British tourist(white girl). No Palestinian girl would do such thing.

Hope you weren't trolling OP , if it was a genuine mistake that's fine. If it was trolling on your part because you can't contain your hatred that Satan inspires you for then my curse is upon you.

Last edited:
When people drink there is no soul searching needed. There is a reason why drinking and intoxication is banned in all faiths

Back
Top Bottom