What's new

30,000 RSS and Bajrang Dal Terrorists are deployed in Indian Occupied Kashmir in Indian Army Dress

N.Siddiqui

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
30,000 RSS and Bajrang dal Terrorist are deployed in Indian occupied Kashmir in Indian Army Dress.

The recent evens in IOK demands mettle from Pakistani leadership. The mettle that demands tough decisions, no nonsense attitude and pride where the foe feels the pain and reprisal. Meaning, the enemy should know the consequences where it is clearly told that they will never to see the light again if it continues. It is important to understand Nations are built on principles rather than fear. World only accepts the words of powerful and mighty. Kashmir is calling you!! The poor of Pakistan is ready for sacrifice as always it is the ruling elite who is fearing.

Calling a reality as propaganda is actually a propaganda.

Guys there is picture doing round on facebook. Aparently is from jammu police station where swords are being gathered. This is to be given to shiv sena for genocide. It will represent similarities to 2000 Gujarat massacre.

PS: I POST IS WITH CAVEAT THAT IT COULD BE UNRELATED OR IMAGE FROM ELSEWHERE IN INDIA. I COULDNT FIND ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1566734467565.jpg
    FB_IMG_1566734467565.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 1,234
Guys there is picture doing round on facebook. Aparently is from jammu police station where swords are being gathered. This is to be given to shiv sena for genocide. It will represent similarities to 2000 Gujarat massacre.

PS: I POST IS WITH CAVEAT THAT IT COULD BE UNRELATED OR IMAGE FROM ELSEWHERE IN INDIA. I COULDNT FIND ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

The image and the story about it that swords are being distributed among RSS, Shiv Sena/Bajrang Dal mobs in Kashmir looks real.

fb_img_1566734467565-jpg.575872

The image and the story about it that swords are being distributed among RSS, Shiv Sena/Bajrang Dal mobs in Kashmir looks real.

fb_img_1566734467565-jpg.575872

This picture is old, of swords found in madrasa in some Indian town.

Same pic was making rounds for some other fake stories.

You reverse search pic and see.

Back
Top Bottom