What's new

3 Weapons India Should buy from Israel!

We don't need complete systems from Israel. What we need are components, design know how and electronics, all areas where we are decades behind the developed countries.

Designing the lca or arjun, developing material / composites / armour, sub-systems, indigenously is feasible. Developing world class tech in radar or engines (without stealing technology like the Chinese) is almost impossible and that's where Israel would be of help.

Why on earth would we ''beg'' the UN for the sun, the UN doesnt give out anything on its own, get your bloody facts straight, I know you meant that as a pun so you should have said that we would beg the IMF or WB for the sun, now that would have made some sense......
I can very well sense your IQ from your statement so I kindly advise you to piss off.....

You can the replace UN by IMF or WB, but you can't take the begging out of pakistan. Is that what you meant ???? o_O

Just like you guys are the experts at raping your blood relations....
Well, we have three equally large communities in the UK in terms of religion coming from south Asia.

Only one of which is reviled by everyone else in the UK for being full of rapists who prey on underage girls.
Need a clue: search Rotherham

Back
Top Bottom