What's new

3 TTP Militants arrested in Dhaka, Bangladesh

Roybot

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
pak-militants-tv.jpg

Detectives in Dhaka last night arrested three Pakistani militants who, the law enforcers say, flew in to reinvigorate Islamist militant movement here in Bangladesh. The three -- aged between 25 and 50 -- had a laptop containing manuals on bomb making and operating firearms with them when they were detained in front of Shilpakala Academy at Segunbagicha around 11:30pm.

Osman, Mehmud and Fakhrul are members of banned militant outfit Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), said Monirul Islam, joint commissioner of Detective Branch of police, at a press briefing at DB headquarters on Minto Road in the capital.

“These Pakistani citizens were recruited into the TTP and were given training to take part in Afghanistan war,” said Monirul. “Afterwards, they came to Bangladesh to participate in jihad (war for religious cause),” he added.

More can be known about the people who sheltered them here and about their political motives after these militants are interrogated, the DB joint commissioner said. TTP is the leading group of Islamist militants operating in Pakistan to put up resistance against the state and to enforce their interpretation of shariah.

Led by Maulana Fazlullah, TTP gained notoriety for a failed vehicle bomb attack in Times Square, New York City, on May 1, 2010. On December 20, 2013, the banned militant outfit threatened to attack Bangladesh High Commission in Islamabad for execution of Jamaat-e-Islami leader Abdul Quader Mollah.

Even yesterday, TTP operatives carried out a vehicle-bomb attack in North Waziristan that killed 20 soldiers and wounded at least 30.

Published: 12:53 pm Monday, January 20, 2014

3 TTP militants held in Dhaka | The Pakistanis flew in to reenergise local militants, say police

The place is in front of Kakrailmosque,HQ of Tabligh Jama't. This is the time for Biswa Ijtema when hundreds of thousand devotees flock from all over the world.

The place is in front of Kakrailmosque,HQ of Tabligh Jama't. This is the time for Biswa Ijtema when hundreds of thousand devotees flock from all over the world.

May be they had arrived in disguise of Tabligh musuli . as per the police they were arrested with bomb making manual and laptop. they wanted to go to teknaf area . I think they wanted to help roginga muslim in Myanmar. in any case it is a bad omen for our country .

The TTP funded by RAW ....

I think you may be so ingeniously clever that you've outsmarted your own self, lol.

Why else would your brain reject the obvious dangers to Bangladesh (which echoes the very real dangers facing Pakistan) and fit this event around your predetermined narrative? What a joke some of the retarded Bengali members are becoming on this forum.

Ps. I am a proud Bangali

probably moles sent by Jamat e Islami (allies of TTP ) to incite terror in Bangladesh to seek revenge for their mullah executed by Bangladesh last month. Good job Bengalis now hang them upside down and investigate more

I have read on a Pakistani website that there is a distinction between the Afghanistan Taliban (genuine) and the Pakistan Taliban or the TTP which is fake and sponsored by the CIA and RAW.

I have read on a Pakistani website that there is a distinction between the Afghanistan Taliban (genuine) and the Pakistan Taliban or the TTP which is fake and sponsored by the CIA and RAW.
Yup - true. The secret plan is out. :( The Afghan Taliban is the good Taliban. The Pakistan Taliban is the bad Taliban. They are actually CIA spies or Hindu/RAW agents in disguise working to destabilize Pakistan from within.

:sarcastic:

Everybody "hears" this, everybody "knows" this that the Pakistan Talibans are funded by CIA and RaW. But who says this on what evidences and what is their own credibility? If India had to destabilize Bangladesh, the last thing it will do is to send terrorists taking the overwhelming influence it enjoys over your political fraternities which in fact ruling your country. It's common sense.

Everybody "hears" this, everybody "knows" this that the Pakistan Talibans are funded by CIA and RaW. But who says this on what evidences and what is their own credibility? If India had to destabilize Bangladesh, the last thing it will do is to send terrorists taking the overwhelming influence it enjoys over your political fraternities which in fact ruling your country. It's common sense.

mama i thought you are 1 of those 3. :sarcastic:

probably moles sent by Jamat e Islami (allies of TTP ) to incite terror in Bangladesh to seek revenge for their mullah executed by Bangladesh last month. Good job Bengalis now hang them upside down and investigate more

good news IF true
I hope they are not freed on the request of Noora league which considers TTP its brothers.

Back
Top Bottom