3 people dead in attack at a Jewish community centre

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Three dead in Kansas City shootings
_51606573_fa1d16c0-9c6c-4f82-b0b8-ab66ddd94f78.jpg

At least three people have been shot dead in attacks at a Jewish community centre and a retirement home in Kansas City in the US Midwest.

Local media said the shootings occurred at the Jewish Community Centre at Overland Park, and at an assisted living centre about a mile away.

Police confirmed three deaths and said a person had been taken into custody.

A local hospital said it was treating a teenage boy for a gunshot wound and that he was in a critical condition.

BBC News - Three dead in Kansas City shootings

:blink: RIP...

whats going on in Kansas City and that too in a Jewish community center? I understood no one outside the community is allowed in these centers...when I was in NYC I wanted to visit one but wasnt allowed in :(

whats going on in Kansas City and that too in a Jewish community center? I understood no one outside the community is allowed in these centers...when I was in NYC I wanted to visit one but wasnt allowed in :(

I visit jewish community centres in North America. They are very diverse reflecting different jewish cultures from around the world, for example. Moroccon, Persian, Ethiopian, Russian, Syrian etc.

I visit jewish community centres in North America. They are very diverse reflecting different jewish cultures from around the world, for example. Moroccon, Persian, Ethiopian, Russian, Syrian etc.
Where? I wasnt allowed in the ones in NYC :(

RIP don't bring the dead back to be alive. Horrible new happen everyday of the week, just shook your head and wait for another mass killing to be report in coming day.

RIP

Did you tell them that you are from Pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom