What's new

3 future missions of the Chinese military

I think India will not get any chance in Afghan. Neither they will permitted, neither they will get any success in Afghan.

Now any country which has done all of the below and was always on the peaceful side will always find success buddy

1.India aided the overthrow of the Taliban and became the largest regional provider of humanitarian and reconstruction aid.
2.Films and music of India are widely popular in Afghanistan.
3.Afghan products such as carpets, nuts and fruit are exported to India(providing a livelyhood to afgan ppl).
4.For most of their independent history, both nations have enjoyed traditionally friendly relations and have cooperated over respective conflicts with Pakistan.
5.India is one of the key supporters of the anti-Taliban Northern Alliance which ended Taliban
6.India has provided USD 650-750 million in humanitarian and economic aid, making it the largest regional provider of aid for Afghanistan.
7.The Indian Army's Border Roads Organisation is constructing a major road in the remote Afghan province of Nimroz.
8.India's support and collaboration extends to rebuilding of air links, power plants and investing in health and education sectors as well as helping to train Afghan civil servants, diplomats and police. India also seeks the development of supply lines of electricity, oil and natural gas.
9.India raised its aid package to Afghanistan by $150 million, to $750 million
10.India also supported Afghanistan's bid to become a member of the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC).

All this and more, I think we are already successful "We have won for ourselves the heart of the Afghan people, Not with a gun but through service by making them self reliant"

Afghanistan?India relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I told about any activity against Talibans or any activity by Indian armies, not ur helping and rebuilding activity.

1.India is actively involved in intelligence sharing with NATO in Afghanistan buddy so much for the activity of Indian Armed forces.

2.There are 600 Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) ready to kick Taliban *** if they come to harm peaceful work of reconstruction.

3.Afghan officers will be trained in Indian Military & Police Academies.

And i don't have to speak of RAW...... :cheers:

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom